Author Topic: reliable property management  (Read 2822 times)

Offline susiem

• Newly Registered
reliable property management
« on: June 26, 2015, 16:10:51 PM »
Hi new to forum but Calis visitor for number of years. Have a villa but cant seem to find a reliable company/person to look after it when in England. With Interturk Estates at present but no contact since Dec 14 and e.mails not responded to. Does anyone know anything or can offer any info as would like to visit soon but panicking as to state of property. Grateful for any assistance.

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
Re: reliable property management
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 16:31:40 PM »
Hi. Olga is easier to contact on Whatsapp.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 18:09:42 PM »
I am surprised at your statement.  Olga could not be more attentive and works very hard. She always answers our emails and we are very happy with her.  In fact, I would say after 10 year of using other companies, Interturk is the best and we would not think of moving to another company. She has arranged so much for us in the last year and is always there to help when we ask.  Her and Cenk are lovely people and I am sure there must be some mix up here.
Olga is also on F.B. and you can private message her, she always replies within the day. 

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 18:12:21 PM »
Olga not answering emails??? Wow she spends her life either running around looking after properties, or answering emails :D

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 18:56:50 PM »
TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY

Susan I have contacted my friend Olga to tell her about your post suggesting you don't have reliable property management.

Olga is desperately trying to get hold of you - she is replying to all your emails and because she doesn't hear back she is quite aware you aren't receiving them. She has been asking Engin and others if they have a telephone number or alternative email address as she needs to speak with you urgently.

She is just pleased you wrote on CBF so she can get a message to you via me.

The message is can you give me a contact email address and/or phone number (you can contact me by private message by clicking my user name over on the left). I will see that they are passed to the ultra reliable property manager that is Olga.

Offline susiem

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 15:04:26 PM »
Hi all,

just to let you know that you've saved my bacon, and that Olga and I have been in contact (thanks scunner). Don't know what the problem was/is, but we've arranged to communicate by whatsapp. So thanks everyone and see you later this Summer

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf