Author Topic: Property Insurance  (Read 2867 times)

Offline paz

Property Insurance
« on: July 23, 2019, 14:31:52 PM »
Hi all..it's been a while. I know there was an old thread about insuring your Turkish property through Intasure from the UK which also mentioned an Aviva office in Fethiye.  Over the past many years we have visited our broker in Fethiye and paid cash. We are not able to visit the office this year and have tried to contact the company to pay but have been unable to do so.  We need to be able to sort this from the UK at least for the time being. Can anyone advise. Thank you.

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
Re: Property Insurance
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 14:50:31 PM »
Paz - we had our apt insured through Aviva in the Fethiye office,had no problems but never claimed.
They speak good English and do policies etc via e mail.
I can't remember the street the office is in but it is very close to the clock tower at the harbour gardens.
Hope this helps  8)

Offline paz

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 23:29:54 PM »
We need to insure without going to Turkey this year, this is the problem. Is there a contact number for Aviva office so I can phone them please.

Offline Fran

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 07:58:52 AM »
This is who we use all done via email. There office is next to McDonald’s in Fethiye. The always send email to remind us when it’s due.
dinagokdeniz@argrup.org

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline andyfitz

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 12:26:44 PM »
I usually insure our property whilst in Turkeythrough the HSBC but last year was unable to do so. I contacted intasure via this email address admin@intasure.com, it was more expensive than Turkish prices (as expected) but nonetheless an easy process, just a few emails later and my property and DASK was complete. There is a telephone number available if you google it.
Tried via the company next to McDonalds but they couldn't help without all sorts of reference numbers from my old policy which I didn't have, to be honest I didn't find them particularly helpful... but that's just my experience.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Offline Steve A

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2019, 18:05:47 PM »
We always used these ,very easy to deal with and did it all via e mail
https://www.axasigorta.com.tr/

Offline paz

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2019, 15:29:20 PM »
Thank you all, this gives me some options to look at...Deb

Offline paz

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2019, 13:21:56 PM »
Hi.  After following up...the telephone number on the AXA Sigorta site is not valid.  Also, with Intasure you cannot just get Dask ....only with full separate policy.  We have always had a full separate policy but now find we cannot contact them when needed so have decided to do Dask only.  Any ideas or experience please?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf