Author Topic: Dentist's  (Read 7747 times)

Offline Karen06

Dentist's
« on: April 21, 2006, 17:23:36 PM »
Does anyone know what the dentists are like in Turkey and do they have orthodontist? because we are thinking of moving to Turkey in the future and i have to give this a thought as my son is due a brace this year and i think he will need one for at least 18months.
Karen :D

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Dentist's
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 17:38:29 PM »
Hi Karen. If you type dentists into the search at the top you will find lots of info about dentists. They appear to be excellent. It seems that in some areas of the U.K parents are now having to pay for their children to have treatment from an Orthodontist. Including braces. Anne.

Offline katespot

Dentist's
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 12:10:20 PM »
Hi Karen,

The dentist I use in Fetiyhe is excellent,speaks brilliant English and so much better than any dentist ive been in the UK,I had a root canal treatment and had an 'ickle' panic attack half way through,he was so patient and kind which restored my faith in dentists!

His no is 0252 6148703 and his mobile is 05334701525

Hope this helps

Kate
x

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
Dentist's
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 12:25:01 PM »

My husband had dental treatment in Fethiye last year and was very impressed with the results. It also cost a fraction of the price he would have to have paid in the UK. (If he could get treatment here that is![:(!])

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Dentist's
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 17:08:43 PM »
thanks for that katespot will give him a ring need a couple of fillings

Offline Karen06

Dentist's
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 19:07:41 PM »
Thanks for info on dentists, i looked on previous dentist forums and found a couple of dentist's on the Search facility which was in Fethiye.When i looked on there web sites i was quite impressed,they looked quite posh nothing like ours and there prices were really reasonable as well. As for orthodontist's if anyone else wants one,there isnt one in Fethiye but there is one in Antalya and Izmir.
Karen

Offline katespot

Dentist's
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 21:59:43 PM »

Glad to be of help Karen and Puma :D

Kate

x

Offline Gary-O

Dentist's
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2006, 13:22:47 PM »
Here is another dentist if required, he can be found just behind Axa insurance, his name is Volkan Ozdag telephone no. 0252 614 7115 mobile 0555 356 7309. He speaks excellent English and he will show you on screen the work he will carryout. He guarantees his work and will also offer you a 24hour callout in case of emergencies. Not sure i would really want to get him out of bed in the middle of the night to work on my teeth!

Offline doll

Dentist's
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2006, 07:59:13 AM »
the turkish have to travel out of fethiye for this treatment so bear this in mind

Offline Linda1953

Dentist's
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2006, 17:46:16 PM »
What are the basic prices or do they charge different prices in each Dentist?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf