Author Topic: chrome  (Read 1943 times)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
chrome
« on: April 05, 2014, 08:52:30 AM »
Two problems how do ı change my password     new pc wıth wın 7 want to get google tool bars but ıt is comming up wıth yandex all turkish how doiget english thanks. : :)

Offline scorcher

Re: chrome
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 09:07:36 AM »
Taxi !

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 09:18:20 AM »
To change your settings click on the 3 stripes found below the white cross in the top right of your screen. A drop down box will come up and 4th up from the bottom is 'settings'. If you click on that you can alter settings in the screen that opens.
I am guessing you want to set a certain page or pages to open on start up of Chrome, if so you want the 2nd section down 'on start up'.
If you select the 3rd one 'Open a specific page or set of pages.  Set pages' it allows you to set pages on start up.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 19:08:30 PM »
Yandex takes over and is a real bother to get rid of, you need to do this before you try to sort out your search bars, it will just keep knocking anything else out.  start by un-installing from the control panel, then change the home page, Google chrome may allow you to block this extension too, you need to either give the computer to someone who you trust to do the work or sit with you and go through it, not something that is easy to explain on a forum.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf