Author Topic: Michael Jackson Bar  (Read 6818 times)

Offline Sharonc

Michael Jackson Bar
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2010, 15:49:12 PM »
Sec is one of the nicest, kindest, generous, most people I have ever had the good fortune to meet.  His bar is in a poor location, but look at the problems he had when he tried to open a bar on Bar Street.  I hope with all my heart that Jackson's bar is a success, out of all the people I have met in Hisaronu, he deserves success the most.  We are due to fly out to Hisaronu soon and on our first night we will go see Sec, sit in his bar and wish him well, as we will on the many other nights we go see him.

Offline scouser2

Michael Jackson Bar
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2010, 16:08:41 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Hot Shot

Oh Gazza I definitely have the right person, Megan your daughter is a delightful child who should be in bed long before she is subjected to her mother showing all she's got.  Leave that to the young girls who dance half naked on most of the bars and clubs in Hisaronu, or is that the way your wife behaves normally, and gets her kicks.  I am fully aware that you have written to a certain member of the forum to explain your feelings and as you stated you will be deleting it well before others can read your comments.  What a coward.

I do not know you Hotshot or Gazza, However I do not think your post is extremely rude. I do not think that it is appropriate for you to comment on the behaviour of someones wife, whether the worse for drink or not.

Offline gazza09

Michael Jackson Bar
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2010, 16:11:05 PM »
where too start, you obviously know more about me than i do,
wouldnt be a curve ball by any chance to too discredit and detract from what i wrote would it.
the same details are in the post left here still in my last post, if you feel there appropriate then i will leave it there no problem, that is what happened.
i have wrote too nobody regarding this as far as i know why would i.
gaz.

Offline Hot Shot

Michael Jackson Bar
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2010, 17:54:59 PM »
I apologise for my rudeness regarding this topic Scouser2 this is very out of character for me.  But I will ALWAYS defend and support an exceptional friend who's character is being assassinated for all to see. Seckin is doing his best to make the expats and holiday makers enjoy their stay in this wonderful country.  Again please accept my apologies.

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
Michael Jackson Bar
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2010, 18:47:06 PM »
These forums are here for folks to air and share Hot Shot, but to stoop as low as you have slagging off the writer's wife and using their daughter as your weapon, does your support of the subject no good. Not pleasant reading!
:-\

Offline scouser2

Michael Jackson Bar
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2010, 21:59:29 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Hot Shot

I apologise for my rudeness regarding this topic Scouser2 this is very out of character for me.  But I will ALWAYS defend and support an exceptional friend who's character is being assassinated for all to see. Seckin is doing his best to make the expats and holiday makers enjoy their stay in this wonderful country.  Again please accept my apologies.

Apology accepted.I appreciate that you are defending a friend of yours.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Michael Jackson Bar
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2010, 22:46:42 PM »
What a shame the Hisaronu forum had to be reopened if this topic is anything to go by.

For newer members it is always good to restate relevant matters. At CBF we much prefer people to rip lumps out of each other privately by email or better still face to face. Washing your dirty linen in public is not promoted here.

Topic locked.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf