Author Topic: Medium/Clairvoyant readings  (Read 3321 times)

Offline amanda

Medium/Clairvoyant readings
« on: January 22, 2008, 10:49:47 AM »
Hi i have asked keith if it was ok for me to put this on the forum, and he said yes. so here goes.

I would like to firstly welcome you.

WOULD YOU LIKE A READING IF SO READ ON

This reading will be an indepth reading and will also include a 6 card,magical unicorn card reading.

My name is Amanda and I am a natural clairvoyant medium and as i have grown my gift has grown with me.I am also married and have been so for 19 years and have two fantasic children another gift i have been given.

I also practice reiki healing and Hopi ear candling.

I have been doing readings for over 20 years and do many for clients that visit my home, and via the internet. i am happy to do a one to one reading the cost for this will be £30.00, but this can only be done within a certain area, email for more details. I Can't come to turkey only if you pay my flight. :)

I enjoying helping people find the answers they are looking for. Weather it is to contact a loved one who has passed over or just general things in there life, work, family, past, present and future.  

I am VERY truthful in my readings, sometimes you may hear something you don't want to, but i can only tell you the things i am given.

I tell all my clients that if I do a reading which includes the future and that pacific thing means nothing to you at that time, REMEMBER it, many people have come back to me months latter and have told me I was right. And thanked me. And come back for me to re-read for them time and time again. When reading for you i can only give you what i am given, a certain word that means nothing to me may mean something to you, a certain place, or person.

I DO NOT predict death and any good medium should not.

I have spirit guide he is an American Indian and helps guide me.

I will also include in this reading a Unicorn card reading, these are Oracle cards. This will be done at the end of your reading The unicorns are great spirit guides. Gental and caring and with positive messages. You can  relate to your presant life, your future and your spiritual path. These are lovely cards and i take great pleasure in reading for people with them. let me do the same for you.!!

I am honest in saying that if I can't read from you I will tell you and refund your money. (So you have nothing to lose by giving it a go) i will say this hardly ever happens.

I have been given a gift of which I do not abuse, there for I only charge for my time and not the reading that is why the value of this reading is  10.99. This reading is Not computer genarated, it is done by hand and then sent to you via email.

All I need is your name date of birth and a picture of you or the person you wish me to read for, a picture would help me to connect to you easier. If you have a question you would like to ask then add it in your email to me. I do not rush readings; I take my time and put as much information down as I am given. your reading is unique to you. i am happy to answer any questions you may wish to ask about your reading. my goal is to give my all into your purchase, and give a very personal touch. you can email me with questions after your reading, if you wish to do so. I don't take your money and push you away.

Once I receive payment I will send you an email containing your reading this will take around one to three days, this depends on how busy i am, i sometimes do read on the weekends, but i do like to recharge and spend time with my family to.

HOW CAN YOU PAY IF YOU WANT A READING,  YOU CAN SEND A POSTAL ORDER, OR VIA PAY PAL. OR FIND ME ON EBAY.
EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO VIA MY PROFILE.

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING  

IF YOU NEED ME YOU WILL FIND ME.

LOVE AND LIGHT AMANDA XX

you can find links on this feed to find me via ebay, which you can buy through,

« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 17:51:55 PM by amanda »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf