Author Topic: New song to listen to :)  (Read 1074 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
New song to listen to :)
« on: May 04, 2009, 11:54:52 AM »
You might remember Mike and I raved about a young girl called Becky Jerams a few months back.

Well Becky and I have been busy. She's been collaborating with other songwriters - one called 'Chicks with Hits' who have written hit songs for artists throughout Europe. One of the songs they wrote 'Making Up' is available to listen to on her myspace page.

She's also just recorded a lovely song called 'Everything I'm Looking For' which was written with and produced by a guy called Bradley Steenkamp. Lovely song and it will brighten your damp Monday - promise :)

http://www.myspace.com/beckyjerams

I said I had been busy - well I have been working on getting Becky's music on itunes and other digital providers. Cadiz Music have now agreed to sign her up and distribute her album 'One More Step' digitally. Hopefully it will be available around the 27th June but the dates are not finalised yet. I'll be running a marketing campaign as best I can (I'm no professional in this game)and will have some demo cd's to send out to radio stations and music critics which I will do in my spare time. Hopefully she will get some well earned digital sales from this.

Anyway - please have a listen to the two tracks I mentioned and let me know what you think.

Stu
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 11:56:26 AM by stoop »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf