Author Topic: Sniglets  (Read 734 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Sniglets
« on: May 31, 2009, 22:06:48 PM »
I've post about this game early last year, but it seemed to be fun then, so here goes again

In the dark winter nights (August to April normally) we sometimes play a game called Sniglets.

The basic idea is to make up a new word for something eg. "Any drinks machine that dispenses the soda before the cup" the suggestion give is RETROCARBONIC. There are no correct answers, the other players vote for the best suggestion and you get a point for each. More points are awarded for guessing the exact word on the card.

We normally struggle of course. Firstly because of the copious amounts of drink consumed and more importantly because I think the game is meant to be for clever people.

Which, obviously, is why I'm giving members of the CBF the opportunity to have a go.

1. the uncontrollable urge to lean out of the car window and yell "Moo !" every time you pass a cow.

2. the green, mutant potato chip found in every bag.

3. to inch forward to the stoplight thinking that will cause it to change quicker.

4. a pile of cigarette butts occupying parking spaces.

5. the foolish attempt to achieve a year's worth of brushing and flossing an hour before your dentist appointment

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf