Author Topic: I had to share it  (Read 4884 times)

Offline ytokgoz

• www.propertyandturkey.com
I had to share it
« on: January 28, 2013, 08:55:38 AM »
sick but unfortunetly so true :(
what do you think?

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
Re: I had to share it
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 09:15:33 AM »
I think it is in the wrong section.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 09:16:23 AM »
So do I  :)

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 10:06:36 AM »
That ... plus the immigration issue really touches a nerve and makes my blood boil  >:(    unfortunately .. except for Farage with the immigration debacle it seems no other politician is concerned.. they all live in their own world  and out of touch with the REAL issues that worry most of us.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 10:15:24 AM »
The person asking the question might be the best to answer it. Yusuf, you came to the UK from Turkey - are you enjoying the free money, free house etc - or are you working your butt off for hours on end to pay your mortgage on the house you bought?

The perception is that the statement posted is correct, and it couples with another CBF topic where it was suggested that certain young Turks have relationships so they can get to live in the UK and enjoy all the benefits. Over the years I have known many people from Turkey come to the UK to start a new life and all of them working.

I think it goes for other nationalities too - people come to find work (and work hard) to earn a decent standard of living - they don't come to get free money. The problem is that we don't need thousands and thousands of people to come and fill jobs anymore, far from it.

Offline ytokgoz

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 11:03:39 AM »
hi ,
sick but true and it even makes me more sick even it is not my country.
i came here 2 years ago even though i would fit in the criteria for free housing because of my children etc , i choose not to. i was fortunete enough to afford a deposit for a house and got mortgage, no i pay ridiculous council tax (compare to turkey), nhs and tax.
but it really makes me fed up that i see people capable of working choose not to work, because government is looking after them anyway, why should they work?  it is the moral of those people.
but i hate to pay for them, because it is my tax going in to their pocket , where they can spend it on their dogs, on gambling or on drink... it is not fair, and i have been searching for a political party who would have the guts to stop this but seems like there is not a party for it.

i would like to have a dog but i can not afford as i have mortgage, two children etc, costs but people i know who lives on benefits have dogs , latest mobile phone, out - partying everynight...it is not fair. it is not my country but i think there must be some british who have guts to say that it is not fair.

one of the things i would suggest is, all these criminals live on benefits , if government says if you do criminal activity(like burglary etc) we will stop your benefits i wonder how quick the crime would stop , how many people would stop being pick pocket...

also i watch one born every minute and i can not believe 16 years old having baby, they say my friend so so had one so i will have one...parent are not there, they rely on government to look after them. her job description is a single mum. she doesnt work, why she needs to? the government will look after her, giver her house, benefits...

i revently sit in life in the uk test, one of the question answer was this
65% of children have single parent
25% of children have both mum and dad
10% children dont know mum and dad

what a figure isnt it?

Offline ytokgoz

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 11:38:15 AM »
so 120 people read this post and every body is ok with giving your hard earned taxes to people who likes cheating the system?

Offline ronzeus

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 12:02:23 PM »
I dont think anyone is happy with any part of it Yusuf,but despite promise after promise by different political parties very little changes,so most people seethe in frustration.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 12:27:41 PM »
I would say Farage and UKIP may be worth a look ?
I don't recognise my own town these days and was even approached by a Beggar with a written note asking for help to support her children.......... I despair!

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf