Author Topic: Sign petition if you agree  (Read 805 times)

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Sign petition if you agree
« on: February 02, 2013, 21:06:48 PM »
I received an email today asking me to sign a petition to help a guy get an operation following a car crash. The following is taken from the website and explains all, sign if you agree, don't if you don't.

http://www.change.org/petitions/south-staffs-nhs-trust-stop-denying-me-the-operation-i-need-end-the-unfair-postcode-lottery

South Staffs NHS Trust: Stop denying me the operation I need. End the unfair "postcode lottery"
In April 2010 I was involved in a serious car accident and given just a 5% chance of survival. Thanks to the incredible work of NHS staff I survived and 22 operations later I am almost making a full recovery. But I've been told that I can't have the final operation that will allow me to walk unaided because it's not on the list of procedures that my NHS Primary Care Trust have allocated where I live.

This final operation could end the nightmare of my last two years, allow me to walk again and to get back to work. I don't believe vital services should be a postcode lottery. Please join me in calling on the South Staffordshire NHS Trust to overturn their decision and give me this surgery.

Offline snowtop

Re: Sign petition if you agree
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 22:57:41 PM »
i signed, did you?

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Re: Sign petition if you agree
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 23:36:29 PM »
I did

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf