Author Topic: New Sensatori Hotel  (Read 68880 times)

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
Re: New Sensatori Hotel
« Reply #240 on: May 18, 2015, 18:39:38 PM »
The problems they are having there seem horrendous. Someone is say their pedicure is the worst they've ever had and she's been left with aching feet as they've taken too much skin away. They are proudly advertising their Turkish bath for €39!!!!!! I wrote a post saying how much cheaper it was in the local area. I've read that an adult only hotel is going to be built next to Sensatori. Has anyone else heard/know of this?

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #241 on: May 18, 2015, 19:42:37 PM »
I tried to recommend local places in Calis and I was banned from the Sensatori F.B. page. They do not want their customer leaving the place and spending money outside,  They also do not want their customers to know that leaving the walls of the place will open their eyes to the real Turkey and not a manicured prison block.
I note on T.A. a really bad report from someone staying there and saying to others not to book the swim up rooms, as they swim up from nowhere, just a small body of water around the rooms that that you can swim around it.  Hardly swim up IMHO.  ;)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #242 on: May 18, 2015, 19:46:34 PM »
It's not a page run by the hotel Jacqui. I've recommended many places and I'm not banned  :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #243 on: May 18, 2015, 19:53:37 PM »
No it is run by a guy and a woman.  She is a marketing director, he is a company director and they both say they run 6 F.B. pages out of the goodness of their hearts.  However, note on T.A. he has been to a few of the Resorts.  I wonder does he pay for his stays at them?  It seems Sensatori may be very kind to people that help them.
I got a curt note from the lady who runs it as she would not allow me to to recommend other Hotels with Turkish Baths. She deleted that thread.  I questioned  this ,as surely if you have paid for the Sensatori you would not jump ship to another Hotel. I suppose she was afraid that if people saw the outside world they may not want to re-book a Sensatori and when I recommended Calis Beach and the restaurants I was banned.   :o :o :o
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 21:17:33 PM by Jacqui Harvey »

Offline Pussinboots

« Reply #244 on: May 18, 2015, 20:29:01 PM »
Don't the owners of facebook pages earn commissions from the advertising which pops up ?..click on an advert and a pAyment is made. If so...must be making a fair whack.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #245 on: May 18, 2015, 21:15:13 PM »
Why would  two people run 6 Facebook pages...   I might add with no one allowed to put on anything that the F.B. pages owners do like on their pages and do it for free??  Without any benefits ?? 
Strange that the lady who runs it with an iron fist is a Marketing Director.  A handy job. 

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
« Reply #246 on: May 18, 2015, 23:47:48 PM »
I'm a bit cynical of them too when they say they don't work or are not connected to Thomson holidays. If that's the case. why are they sooooo informed and OTT pro Thomson on the group. She was very quick to jump in and respond to my post today about the price of local Turkish baths.

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
« Reply #247 on: May 18, 2015, 23:49:28 PM »
Oh just seen Ive been kicked off the group too!!!

Offline dilaman

• Newly Registered
« Reply #248 on: May 23, 2015, 19:22:44 PM »
Its located just front of the Günlükent sitesi where I live in summer time and if you visit this hotel you have to take Çiftlik or Günlükkent dolmuş services . I was told they are open  now,and accepting bookings

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #249 on: May 23, 2015, 19:50:57 PM »
     But they're not accepting criticism.           ;)

But  welcome to the Forum dilaman.         :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 22:37:32 PM by kevin3 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf