Author Topic: Somewhere a bit special  (Read 9670 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Somewhere a bit special
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2012, 13:10:23 PM »
Must be rich Russians they are looking for - I can't see many Brits paying that really.

Offline scorcher

Somewhere a bit special
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2012, 15:19:06 PM »
Might be Russian owned anyway !

Offline busybee

Somewhere a bit special
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2012, 06:46:45 AM »
I have walked past this hotel(on route to the pazzar) every week and seen the the progress.  Its a beautiful hotel, small but perfectly formed.  Why anyone would want to stay there at those prices and in that location is beyond me.  Its opposite a scruffy bit of land, hoards of folk, cars, bikes all day Sunday for the market and there is always a pond of water to cross(by the nursery) to get to the main road.

Offline joannasal

Somewhere a bit special
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2012, 09:29:07 AM »
I think it sounds super. What a change to have somewhere upmarket and smart in the area with decent servers rather than the usual motley crew of male pervs who think they are Gods gift to all and sundry. I will definitely give it a try.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Somewhere a bit special
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2012, 10:00:33 AM »
Anything that improves the quality (and extends the variety) of places to stay in Calis must be a good thing. It would be nice to know that people who spend £168 a night for their hotels are choosing Calis as their holiday destination. It also means that people with money will be spending locally. Good luck to the hotel, I hope it does very well indeed.

Offline phil5257

Somewhere a bit special
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2012, 15:20:51 PM »
Building was converted by Murat Tiryaki who has built a few apartments in that area . Bought our apartment from him and he is a really nice person so I wish him well with his venture although like other commentors on the forum the prices look a bit steep.

Offline busybee

Somewhere a bit special
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2012, 06:17:03 AM »
Hotel must have taken on my thoughts cos outside the hotel has been totally block paved and the 'pond' has been filled in with gravel.  The block of flats opposite is having their garden wall replaced and the garden a tidy up.  Still van loads of decorative items going in)would like to know the supplier lol).Official opening was Friday which I missed because wasnt here.  Did anyone go.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Somewhere a bit special
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2012, 09:32:18 AM »
I suppose its the same as most calis hotels no lifts no disabled facilities ,what will they all do if they go into europe all close down .

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
Somewhere a bit special
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2012, 10:16:34 AM »
Pine Hill in Hisaronu have  indoor and outdoor jacuzzi suites and are around 50 pound per night. Views of the mountains free.

Offline stuart1955

Somewhere a bit special
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2012, 11:23:23 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Cavfan

Exactly! the penthouse at the Delta is cheaper and the view cant be beaten! Wont stop me having a nosey when we're at our place in September though!

. We stopped in the delta penthouse last September only for 1 night luckily enough the only night they had a vacancy for was our anniversary,fantastic experience and would love to stay longer but out of our budget but would definitely recommend it

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf