Author Topic: Mozaik Taster Day  (Read 3139 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Mozaik Taster Day
« on: April 17, 2016, 08:35:55 AM »
I'm organizing the attendance at the Mozaik Taster day for the new owners this year.

I will be posting in THIS topic either Monday or Tiesday with the date.

If you are interested in attending the information I will need is the name of all the people in your group that are attending and I will also need contact details that will be checked prior to the day in case I need to contact you urgently, for example if the weather forecast suddenly predicts rain and we have to rearrange.

It is 35₺ pp plus drinks and will be the same as all previous years, meze and starters laid out buffet style and you help yourself. Then all main meals will be laid out and again you help yourselves and same with desserts.

It will start at twelve and finish at about 4.30pm. It is the whole afternoon so if you turn up late you will miss out on courses.

Tables and seating will be pre allocated to groups so there is no need to get there earlier to bag a table. We did this last year and it worked much better this way.

I already have a lot of interest so if you really want to attend I recommend you set up notifications for this topic or check back here regularly so you don't miss the confirmed date which is provisionally Saturday 23rd April.

Unfortunately Dogan decided he couldn't wait to start the Lycian Walk so he won't be there.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Mozaik Taster Day
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 18:55:42 PM »
Weather is looking fine for this weekend so just to confirm that the Mozaik Taster will be held on Saturday 23rd April.

Please contact me if you would like to attend. I need the following information: number of people in the group and their names.

Anyone who has been in touch with me already doesn't need to contact me again unless the information since our last communication has changed.

I will add names to attendance list in the order they come in. If necessary there will be a reserve list.

Cheers , look forward to hearing from you  :)

Offline Jim Fraser

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 18:59:06 PM »
Hi Nichola.
2 people
Jim Fraser and Jeff O'brien.
No wifes sadly both in Uk

Offline thekeyclan

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 14:08:15 PM »
Hi Nicola
Please could we reserve 4 spaces if possible for:-
Richard & Jan Key
Paul & Jacquie Green

Offline MR T

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 15:42:42 PM »
Nicola

Can you book for 3 people.

David, Geraldine & Eileen Thomas

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 18:06:20 PM »
Thank you all.

You are all on the list and it includes anyone who has contacted Huseyin directly to book a table, as of this afternoon at lunch time.

We now have 70 people that have confirmed attendance and I have tonight asked Huseyin to confirm how many more places are available, if any, once he has worked out how tables need to be organised to accommodate the various group sizes.

I expect to update you all on here tomorrow, if not later tonight.

Anyone else interested should still let me know in case others drop out - it happens - and I will keep a list in the order I get them.

When I know how many seats are still available I will be able to confirm your places or not.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2016, 17:46:19 PM »
Huseyin is happy to stop at 70 people, but for example today, 3 people cancelled and two more signed up so if you have only just seen this and wanted to attend still let me know as there may end up being a place for you after all   :)

btw it's arrive at twelve, by the time everyone has mingled and said hello to everyone they know, ordered a drink and settled down at their table the meze and starters will be ready...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf