Author Topic: Cahide Bar  (Read 8282 times)

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Cahide Bar
« on: June 23, 2017, 02:34:01 AM »
Cahide Bar is on Baris Manco Bulvari about one third the way between Violet and Calis. They do light snacks,
have a quiz night on Wednesday and Karaoke on Saturday. To me it is a great little bar where the staff are more than amicable.

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
Re: Cahide Bar
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 16:58:25 PM »
Below posted on facebook crime in fetiye calis ovacik uzumlu, not a member of this group but someone who is sent this to me from someone's post, doesn't sound like cahide to me?

Im not as angry and shocked now so heres  the order in which the Staffs behavior last night went...THIS IS THE BAR WHERE I WAS  ATTACKED BY STAFF ON THE EVENING OF JULY 14 ...,CHAHIDE CAFE BAR AND BISTRO.,.....just on your way in to Calis from gunlukbasi.
Here is the bar where the staff attacked me.literally for no reason other than they decided they didnt like me.I am well mannered and behave quietly there. Next door is apparently a brothel ( massage parlor ) so it's a bit sleazy.
 But I didn't expect explosive violence or lynching.
I had only ordered one beer and was about to pay my bill and go since the staff were behaving strangely.
Exactly how it happened was I was verbally abused by Mohu the first  barman.Then when I told the other barman that mohu was being very agressive I was (to my amazement and horror) subjected to threats by him then harassed as I was leaving before being literally assaulted by mohu who then tried to push me in the chest in order to knock me on to the street. I was naturally afraid how this would escalate and obviously it was degrading and humiliating but I remained calm in an attempt to negotiate a peaceful conclusion to their disgusting ugly behavior. I was pretty fast to tell them not to touch me as i had no intention of attacking them back.The small woman with the mean face simply tagged along but she's no better than the the other two.I think she works for the activities next door. It seems discrete enough but she was enjoying the mobbing and happy to watch me being abused by her Buddys yesterday anyway. Horrible !
Absolutely poisonous people !

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 18:13:07 PM »
I also saw this story on another Forum, but he did not mention the name of the Bar.  We have been in this place and found the Staff very nice and very welcoming. 
I think there are two sides to every story and the owner of the bar needs to be given the chance to tell his. Why on earth would anyone just ordering a drink be set upon for no reason?
I hope the members here on CBF that use this Bar will let the owner know what is being said about his place, so he can reply.

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 19:15:44 PM »
This has to be totally false. We go in here all the time and the owner and staff would never attack anyone. Ceyhun and Cahide his wife are two of the nicest and most welcoming couple you could ever meet.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 19:52:05 PM »
Oh no, it was on Facebook so it must be true...

JF

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 21:15:59 PM »
Another case of a bar doing well and jealousy setting in... Trying to ruin the place?

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2017, 21:34:40 PM »
A sample of the gentleman concerned's photos on facebook. Hope I am not breaching any copyright.

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2017, 22:29:04 PM »
A sample of the gentleman concerned's photos on facebook. Hope I am not breaching any copyright.

Sorry John. Which gentleman are you referring to?

Offline Jack13

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2017, 23:16:37 PM »
i was in said bar on the night in question. ABSOLUTELY NONSENSE. cahide and ceysun are two of the nicest people you could meet running a nice bar at reasonable prices.

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2017, 00:22:41 AM »
Thanks for putting the record straight Jack, I knew it had to be a load of you know what. Everyone who knows them would know it would never happen in there. Who are these people?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf