Author Topic: Psychotherapy licensing?  (Read 1755 times)

Offline fredam

« on: March 25, 2019, 16:25:38 PM »
Hi, I’m hoping someone has some legal knowledge about practicing psychotherapy there.

I’m getting to that age where I can move to the house there. But I want to check if I can practice my psychotherapy there. I’m a Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist & do Mindfulness & other stuff alongside. 

First, I do remember that you can’t start a business without a Turkish partner.  By wold that still apply to this?

Second, I recently went home to the USA to visit & checked there (in Texas).  There, you have to be registered with the Medical Boards to do anything health related, like weight loss, smoking cessation, etc.  I hate doing those anyway, but I’m sure my main niche (depression & anxiety) would fall under that ruling too.

I work on breaking unhealthy thinking & behaviour patterns, so don’t go poking about in the brain like a psychiatrist does.

Would anyone happen to know about Doing such there?  I remember seeing a Mindfulness hut at the beach a couple year ago.

BTW, after 15 years, I still haven’t ever met any of you there.  If you ever see us trundling around on the bike & trike or see the parasol oasis at the humpback bridge beach, say hi.  :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf