Author Topic: ESNAF Wellman/Woman Health Checks  (Read 18941 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: ESNAF Wellman/Woman Health Checks
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2014, 19:37:22 PM »
Does anyone know whether the Esnaf may be running the 150tl health checks again please  ;)

Offline busybee

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2014, 06:08:13 AM »
In previous years its usually beginning of the year.  Give them a call.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2014, 16:28:35 PM »
Okey dok thanks Busybee

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2014, 19:27:08 PM »
I am going for the vip one. Its 450 lira and if you have an mri too she quoted 600 lira. I thought this was a great price for the full monty.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2014, 06:27:23 AM »
Thanks for the info Slikmrs I would be very interested in hearing after you have had it what you thought I am hoping to get it done in October...

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2014, 20:43:24 PM »
I have booked in for Thursday..VIP, CT scan MRI all for 900 lira..£250..get to see all consultants and get all records on cd,s..Bargain

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2014, 05:56:23 AM »
Did you book by email Slikmrs or go in there?
I am going to book for October but am a little worried due to the language barrier if I phone, look forward to hearing what you thought it do you know how long you have to wait for the results?
Hope all goes well for you on Thursday  :)

Offline quackers

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2014, 06:53:10 AM »
Rıng Esnaf press 9 for englısh and ask for tourıst desk the translators speak englısh and they come round wıth you.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2014, 19:14:52 PM »
Like quackers said. Spoke on phone first. Went in and made further enquiries for my tailor made package of tests. She wrote them down and said call when you are ready to book. I called booked Thursday, no eating or drinking after midnight Wednesday Be there for 8.15 am.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2014, 17:42:16 PM »
Well that was an experience and a half..
Lots of hanging around..take a book, a friend or both..
The English speaking person, will only come in room and translate, not hang around with you..sometimes waiting an hour.
Beware men walk in the room, as and when they feel like it, I mean fellow patients, not doctors. Once when I was in the loo, providing the necessary, once when I was lying on a table having a breast and abdomen ultrasound and once while I was stood in my knickers going on the treadmill. Which reminds me, take a tshirt n shorts..I wore a dress thinking it would make things easier. The treadmill lady did want me to stand in a pair of knickers in front of a tinted window one of which was open, assuring me no one can see in..even I realise the world is not ready for that video..we compromised by her closing the window, drawing the blinds and her making me a make shift bra from some bandages..and still a man walked in..
Anyway I was examined from head to toe, the doctors are excellent. I came away with enough medication to start my own chemist and have  an underactive thyroid,a fatty liver,type2 diabetes and severely infected sinuses that need surgery. I am to go back in a month and see various consultants again and hopefully the medication will have started working.i have been given a 1400 calorie a day diet. Best part is I dont take sugar or salt, I rarely drink alcohol..tut.
Costs were 900 lira for checkup
100 lira for meds
And I have to pay 230 lira when I return for more blood tests.
Still far cheaper than the uk would charge as a private patient. All in all, besides the hanging around, an excellent service and results handed to you in a folder at the end.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf