Author Topic: Manzara Construction Fethiye - When house builder gives you Bull----  (Read 64530 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Manzara Construction Fethiye - When house builder gives you Bull----
« Reply #200 on: September 06, 2013, 09:09:58 AM »
You can lead a horse to water...you must be pretty thirsty now Peter. Having seen the pain these situations cause, nobody has more sympathy for you than I Peter.

But you are not listening. You were advised exactly what to do weeks (around 3 promises?) ago and you have not accepted that advice. You need to ask WHY this big, secure, professional company won't simply hand over this insignificant (to them) little piece of paper (from hundreds they have sold).

As every day goes by, others have positioned themselves to the front of the queue to try and ensure that if only a few get their paperwork, they'll be one of them. You are going further and further back in said queue, despite the advice of people who really do understand the process and situation better than you.

I wish you every success in getting what is rightfully yours (you paid for it, that normally means you bought it), but this topic is like Groundhog Fortnight and you insist in keeping it that way while your investment slips through your fingers and you stand watching it go - so with some regret I must say that this will be my last comment on the topic. Good luck, with every day that passes you need just a little bit more.

Offline savoyboy

• Chiswick, London, UK
« Reply #201 on: September 06, 2013, 09:19:16 AM »
Thank you Keith.

Offline Marggie

« Reply #202 on: September 06, 2013, 10:21:10 AM »
So sorry for the stress you are being put through but are you as laid back as you seem or have you just given up?  You have been given good advice on here and some replies have been aimed at "getting some fire in your belly".

Get in touch with Sule - what have you got to lose?  OK it will be more money,  but if in the end if you get a result it will have been money well spent.  Fight for what is rightfully yours, don't let is slip away.

Hope the next post from you it to tell us about positive action on your part.  Sule is excellent - go man go.

Offline Lotty

« Reply #203 on: September 06, 2013, 10:32:39 AM »
C'mon, please don't give up Savoyboy? Fight for what's yours, Marggie is so right as is Scunner, it's frustrating for everyone that you seem to have just accepted defeat, . . . get ANGRY!

Offline davidlocke90

• F##k Google, Ask me!
« Reply #204 on: September 06, 2013, 10:58:46 AM »
I 110% agree with the 2 women above. Just go with the womens intuition and get some fight behind you because like Scunner rightly said your going further and further backwards each week and your bank balance seems to be getting less and less!!!

You wrote on here to vent your fustration and I also assume to get help so take the help with everything you have and do something about it mate!!

All the best and good luck

Dave

Offline savoyboy

• Chiswick, London, UK
« Reply #205 on: September 06, 2013, 11:41:49 AM »
The builders Lawer is Koray Hayvaci.

Ozlen helping 7 of us at this time get our Tapu.

I believe a bank is stoping builder getting our Tapu which I'm told builder has been  paid and waiting for some stamp
 To say everything's ok,I'm told next week Tapu will be done.
    I still believe Ozlen is the best one to be with.

Offline Ozlen

• Newly Registered
« Reply #206 on: September 06, 2013, 12:19:40 PM »
Dear CBF members who quoted on this forum that I am working for the builder (Manzara) at the same time with my client Savayboy.

I am Ozlen, the lawyer, mentioned.

According to Turkish laws as a lawyer for me to work on behalf of someone I should hold a power of attorney signed by this person or legal entity in the presence of a public notary.

I want from who quotes in this forum that I am working for Manzara, please let me know in which public notary of Turkey and with which reference number this power of attorney is issued.

If there is no such power of attorney then those please apologize for writing this in this forum.

To act on behalf of both sides is not legal under our laws and I have never done or not will do any illegal acts while I am executing my qualification. Most of the members of this Forum already know how trustable I am.

It is very easy to write such things but you need to think about how this will affect this person's reputation.

Peter I will email you personally about this. You should contact me directly or tell your complaints directly to me. You also know that I am doing my best to get your Tapu and I guarntee that you will get your tapu. 

Offline savoyboy

• Chiswick, London, UK
« Reply #207 on: September 06, 2013, 12:29:02 PM »
As I have just said Ozlen is the best person to get my Tapu and that's why I am still with her.

Offline SuzzPuss

« Reply #208 on: September 06, 2013, 14:01:59 PM »
Sorry Ozlen.  Added 2 and 2 together and got 5.  Savoyboy, you have an excellent lawyer there.

Offline patrice

« Reply #209 on: September 06, 2013, 14:49:31 PM »
hopefully all will end well for you savoyboy

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf