Author Topic: Need op, not sure where to go  (Read 4411 times)

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Need op, not sure where to go
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2008, 22:10:05 PM »
Yes I have met him and he was very nice.  He suggested I had this op.  I am just trying to make sure I am choosing the right hospital/surgeon.  A couple of things have happened at Esnaf that have shaken my trust and seeing as this is a bit of a big op, I am nervous.....[xx(]

Thanks very much for your reply.  I am very glad you are OK.  Congrats on the baby.

Thanks also for your reply Fi.  If I need more info I will email you.  It's not an emergency, so we are weighing everything up.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 22:10:50 PM by Rindaloo »

Offline minimoo

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2008, 17:03:38 PM »
I agree with Magical Garden here. I also had my 2nd son here with the same doctor at the Esnaf and he was really good. Of course I know the 2 procedures are very different, but from what I know of him he is an excellent doctor.

The most important thing for you though Rindaloo is that you feel completely comfortable with whoever is doing the procedure. Is it not possible for you to see if you can have a consultation with a couple of doctors and see who you feel more comfortable with?

Offline lindacarl

• Pontypool - which is in WALES not England
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2008, 21:28:03 PM »
One thing you should bear in mind is that hysterectomies are NOT always needed.
I was offered one about 4-5 years ago BUT was also told that after the menopause things often take care of themselves -fibroids in my case, massive multiple ones at that. I decided to suffer (& boy did I suffer) rather than go under the knife.

The consultant told me last year I'd have to go in for a hysterectomy (no other option after the scan) HENCE we couldn't come to Calis as much as we had hoped. Went in for exploratory 3 weeks after the scan. In those 3 weeks we came for a visit to Calis & myself & Carl started doing some work on me - EFT, Reiki, Visualisations. For those of you who don't believe in complimentary therapy & I bet there are LOADS - it's your loss.

All I can tell you is that my 10cm, 8cm & multiple other fibroids between 2-7cm disappeard in those 3 weeks. The exploratory photo showed my womb TOTALLY & I mean TOTALLY empty. I'd had them for many years - the consultant, myself & Carl were gobsmacked - to say the least. We've worked in this field for years but even we couldn't quite believe it.  What's the chances of that happening naturally - Zilch? Unfortunately, as is often the case, we know it works, we help other people BUT sometimes we forget to help ourselves!

If you want to contact me Rindaloo feel free to. It was a bit much to take in - even for me!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 21:31:05 PM by lindacarl »

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2008, 21:38:59 PM »
Thanks to you both for your replies.  I have met Gynae at Esnaf.  HE was very nice, but ...Wont say on here as not fair.  Have been told there is a fantastic Gynae at Ege uni.

In short things need underpinning or demolition.  Sorry if too much info.  Not sure what can be done without surgery.  I have already had a repair.  But things are worse now.

Linda, tried to Skype & Yahoo you, but no luck [xx(]
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 09:45:41 AM by Rindaloo »

Offline doll

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2008, 10:24:02 AM »
in the meantime rinaloo
while you are sorting out, maybe try other therapies
the more info you find out you may not need h (prolapse etc)
good luck im just going through menopause....
who would be a woman ehh.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2008, 10:25:54 AM »
Thanks Doll, me too, it seems.

Offline lindacarl

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2008, 13:38:18 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Rindaloo

Linda, tried to Skype & Yahoo you, but no luck [xx(]

I'm not ALWAYS online I'll have you know!:D Although Carl thinks I am sometimes - you been talking to him? ;) :-\

EFT - www.emofree.com - free download of the basics of 'tapping' it's very easy to learn. Read some of the case studies on there as it works for just about everything. You tap on the meridians - the energy pathways of the body. It's important to say the affirmations (find some that work for you on there) with feeling - gets in better to your subconscious - which is the part of your brain that does the healing.

Makes you feel a bit of a prat the 'saying loudly with feeling & tapping parts'. It IS better if you can find someone out there skilled at using as often works better when you tap along with someone else - they can also check you are tapping correctly & make you affirmate better. LOL

Sounds a load of rubbish & too easy but believe me it works - I am often gobsmacked by how well. Read on www.emofree.com & be gobsmacked too.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2008, 14:31:58 PM »
I will read but I confess I am sceptical when it comes to my problem.  Not the right attitude, I know.  But I will look, though I am pretty sure surgery is the answer.  Sorry.  

Looked for you on Skype but found nowt.  Tried to add you on Yahoo and had a pending request that disappeared this morning.  So I am confused.

Offline lindacarl

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2008, 17:31:31 PM »
I've had nothing this end - unless Carl took you off - but he just said he can't remember deleting anything.
I tend not to have the speakers on & I REALLY DON'T spend all day on here. LOL

I thought surgery was the only answer too LOL. Disappearing totally in 3 weeks! OMG! - they were defo there when the scan was done & still growing - as I'd had another scan about 6 months before.

The work we did we hoped would make the op. easier. I can't begin to explain how gobsmacked I was when we were FINALLY shown the laperoscopy pictures of a totally empty womb. I REALLY wished I'd worked on myself sooner BUT as I said - we help others BUT are a bit lazy when it comes to working on ourselves. A lesson learned!

Offline Suzanne

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2008, 18:39:18 PM »
Ive had this op and personally i'd have it in the uk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf