Author Topic: Need op, not sure where to go  (Read 4337 times)

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Need op, not sure where to go
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 21:45:18 PM »
OMG, at least she should do her research before she takes up the art of Hypochondria.  I wonder if she was ever cured of this tricky illness?

(By that I mean the prostate)   She probably discovered she had 2.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 21:48:08 PM by Rindaloo »

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Need op, not sure where to go
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2008, 09:26:36 AM »
Hi Rindaloo. Sorry I do not know about any of the doctors in Turkey but I too am awaiting to have the same op, like you not mine is not urgent but I may possibly be having it in the Autumn at some point. I have three friends who have all had it done in the last year and everyone of them says they feel like a new woman after not one of them has any regrets what so ever.(one was home within three days!)
If you decide to go ahead with yours in Turkey would you mind updating on here just that I have been messed around rather a lot in the UK regarding the op, and would be very interested in knowing cost etc for Turkey I have been thinking for some while about having it done in Turkey. Hope you come to a descision soon and find a good doctor out there.
Kind regards
Karen

Offline my way

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2008, 09:32:27 AM »
Dear Rindaloo,

First I must say I sympathise with your problem. It must be very hard to put your trust in a hospital after hearing so many varied reports.
Secondly, I must tell you about my partner and her experience of the Esnaf. In 2001 she broke her leg in three places after some bright individual thought to throw her in the pool but missed completely throwing her on to the pool surround. Ten days in Esnaf after an operation to plate and bolt her shattered leg. Upon our return to the UK the follow ups at our local hospital said she would be in plaster for 8-10 weeks. She was driving her car and walking around after 5 weeks. Very impressive surgery and hardly a scar to see from an eight inch wound. Now that we live here, Esnaf, we go nowhere else. Staff brilliant, consultants and nurses, very caring. But it is your choice!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf