Author Topic: sky bar!  (Read 2043 times)

Offline nathalie

sky bar!
« on: July 14, 2004, 17:57:01 PM »
no 1 seems to have posted ne thing about sky bar so i thought i would it needs a bit of credit!:P ne 1 hus going on holiday to sunny calis soon make sure u visit the crazy lot and have a dancing brave the best cocktail there! oh and make sure u get a good gimpse of tunc theres somet which is so sexy about him! i know some ppl say its got a bad reputation but plz visit the guys 4 1 lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Chazie

sky bar!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2004, 18:02:32 PM »
Yh nat like ive sed 2 ya - theres a good reason for no1 posting owt bout the sky bar - the fact that they dont do their stip teases wen they say they r!! nah not really!! theyre all a great laff if ya like the loud rude type of people - which is most turks!! AND 4 THE GOODNESS KNOWS HOW MANY TIME TUNC IS NOT FIT EVEN R M8S SAY HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL!!

Offline cal

sky bar!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2004, 11:02:56 AM »
sky bar is also my favorite too, we have been using it since it first opened as sky bar, and Murat and Mutlu was working there too, we also used the same bar when it was owned by tracy and kusart, and was known as KT's

Offline nathalie

sky bar!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2004, 12:07:37 PM »
i wanted to go in sky bar more but someone had forbidden me to go in there not saying any names ......... GAZI!!!!! oh well maybe next time we go il pop in for a lush dancing brave!

Offline nathalie

sky bar!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2004, 15:30:21 PM »
sky bar rocks how can any1 have anythin bad to say bout it!hi everyone by the way if you come on here lol not sure if they do but oh well!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf