Author Topic: How they found us Nov 2004  (Read 3892 times)

Offline Orange

How they found us Nov 2004
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2004, 15:02:32 PM »
Hi

Yes i am in UK in Haworth, but emails are checked 4-5 times a day by cheryl from fethiye and i from Uk. I think the only problem is that emails which are sent thourgh the calis-beach web site is not reaching.

We are top of our business, and trying to keep it alive.  

We are receiving emails which are sent direct to us. But all the others sent by the forum, we are not recieving them. We had this complaint many times, I asked scunner to have a look at it,  but he probably forgot.

Would you pls check and and see if there is a problem with it.

Sorry for not being able to give you a lift, but we can discuss it when we are having a pint in yorkshire moors...  :)

regards
ahmet
« Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 15:03:24 PM by Orange »

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2004, 17:40:59 PM »
Hi Ahmet
I have checked your link and all is in order, i have replied to Cheryls email using the reply facility.
I am now waiting for Cheryls reply.

Crabbit

Offline Orange

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2004, 08:39:42 AM »
Hi Crabbit

I have not recieved your e-mail checked yesterday pm and today am - not sure what has happened. I have received several other e-mails from other people tho which I have replied to - I have also pm you yesterday.  I guess you have not received

Cheryl

Offline Steve (redding43)

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2004, 09:07:15 AM »
Crabbit

I have to say I have found similar problems with mail that has been sent either to or by me.

You may struggle to find a solution to this though, coming from a internet programming background you learn that if it works once then it is not usually the code that is at fault. May be worth checking the mail server provider as they may have filtering software that is causing this problem.

Or it could be the ISP, I know that I am having problems with NTL at the moment which (whether coincidence or not) started when they installed spam filtering software

Regards

Steve

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf