Author Topic: should i see a doctor?  (Read 6047 times)

Offline raff

should i see a doctor?
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2005, 18:21:29 PM »
Know how you feel - we have all got a severe dose of Calisitus!!! We bought in May last year and we have found that the symptoms of this disease have just got worse as time goes on. We bought for holidays and now all we want to do is retire early and live there. All we can think about is getting back over (9 weeks and 6 days) This disease is very infectious- my sister and neices Tina & Liann visited for the first time in June and now all they want to do is go back. We blame those Taurean people - how irresponsible are they? - selling properties to people who are going to be infected by this disease!!
Brian & Chris

Offline brummyboy

• Crocodile Dudlee
should i see a doctor?
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2005, 20:42:47 PM »
same here brian and chris,
keith did not tell me i would spend the rest of my life wishing my life away.(keith thanks mate, i'm only joking)
this time last year if anyone would of asked me where calis was,i would of said down by the english channel.

i am not joking it is on my mind permantly.its driving me mad..

i suppose if you had never been to calis and you read this you would think that i am a nutter but i am cannot tell you how much i love it there.

i know that i won't be able to go another 2 -4 weeks without getting over.not when you can jump on a plane for under £100

marcus.

Offline Tonya

should i see a doctor?
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2005, 21:00:55 PM »
It doesnt help seeing these cheap flights, I could easily take the 2 week one for £74 that LindaCarl pointed out, but how would my kids get to school etc!

Offline teresa321

should i see a doctor?
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2005, 21:47:58 PM »
I am in a dilemma as well, we want to put our house on the market at the end of the year with an eye on moving to Calis next spring/summer and should be getting it ready. BUT I want to go to Calis and we do not have anything booked until October. I want to see my grapes at their best and how the garden is coming along, and how far the new road has progessed, and ride my new bike along the new road (I shall now go and lie down in a darkened room).

Offline lindacarl

• Pontypool - which is in WALES not England
should i see a doctor?
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2005, 22:24:26 PM »
The £74 flights I found is killing us. Cardiff is just down the road, our villas are waiting. We want to be there fulltime, we've given up work as we thought we'd be there by now.

Instead we're stuck here paying barristers & solicitors, rapidly going broke, whilst we wait for a court date to enable us to sell our property. Bought for 110% of market value 8 years ago but unfortunately never formally turned over into my name - I just trusted my brother when he said he'd sign the papers when I came to sell. Is he jealous because we are doing what he wants to do? Does he want to put a spoke in our wheels OR is he just plain greedy?

No matter that everyone says we can't lose, it's put years on me & I think we'll need a darkened room in a padded cell before much longer.

The only bright light on the horizon is knowing that when we finally do get out there we'll cherish it that much more.

Linda

« Last Edit: July 17, 2005, 05:23:36 AM by lindacarl »

Offline bigtuk

should i see a doctor?
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2005, 10:27:10 AM »
Linda, hope it gets sorted for you -soon. Families eh??

But really why is it when I'm here in the U.K, on a lazy Sunday morning, looking out at a clear blue sky, temperature rising to what's likely to be around 28/29 C, all I can do is look to the sky, see all the planes flying to gawd knows where and do nothing but think of when we're next back in Calis? And we've only been there once!!

Offline Fettlers

• Warrington, UK
should i see a doctor?
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2005, 21:56:46 PM »
It's funny that , I was also in garden yesterday and every plane that went overhead ( we're not far from Manchester)I thought , I wonder if that is going to Turkey?
My husband also says I'm hooked, when we go out with friends, all as I do is rave about Turkey, so much so that now they have all been just to shut me up !!
It never seems to get any better, we have been visiting Calis since 1994 before we had our we little ones and each time we go it makes us want to be there even more, I just wish I had the guts to sell up and move out there. Well ho hum , all our lives are so enriched for having discovered such a unique place. Debbie

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
should i see a doctor?
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2005, 22:05:46 PM »
what happened to my post with the picture?

tinx:(

Offline Tonya

should i see a doctor?
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2005, 22:37:49 PM »
Not guilty, havent seen a post with a pic on this thread?

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
should i see a doctor?
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2005, 23:12:08 PM »

I have the same disease! Love it so much whilst I'm there I hate going home, in fact we've only been home for two days and already I'm counting the days till our next visit, 8 weeks 3 days 17 hours....!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf