Author Topic: Beach House Bully  (Read 4698 times)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Re: Beach House Bully
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2016, 23:24:29 PM »
we went to the beach in may/june with the grandchildren and they made them so welcome we have been there this week good food no loud music

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2016, 23:04:52 PM »
I'm a bit confused as to who Eric is? and dont believe we have met him so cant coment on his behavour, We know David and Apollo well and they always make a fuss of our children.
There are a couple of new faces this year as Jac and Nesta were not returning this season, which we felt was a shame as they really nailed it as a team last year, every night was busy.
We have used the beach house many times over the last couple of years and its one of our favorites along with the Nil, food quality is always consistant and entertainment good. The music IS vamped up once most of the dinners have finished eating as it has a dance floor and kareoke, the focus also turns towards the coctail bar.
As customers of both Angel (nil) and Apollo (beach house) I enjoy having choice of quiz nights, bit of lively music and cocktails, live singers, kareoke ect and would think its unfair to dictate what establishment can and cant play loud music. Each venue is unique for its own reasons we all have that choice.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2016, 23:15:46 PM »
Not sure who that might have been directed at but just for the record I certainly wasn't dictating to anyone - I am fully aware that some people like loud music, and that is great. I am too fond of my own voice (and ears) for that so good luck to them, I hope they have a brilliant time. But I am happy choosing somewhere else  :)

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2016, 09:26:41 AM »
Hi Keith,my post wasn't directed at any one person, I was making a point that just because the Nil bar is very popular (with me also) it isn't the be all and end all of Calis, and it's only fair that there are a different choice and style of venues to visit, just as I choose not to use a restraunt that plays football matches very loudly while I'm eating, I just pick somewhere else, doesn't mean I can tell the proprietors to turn it off. Still not sure who Eric is though?.

Offline davybill

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2016, 10:31:09 AM »
Well seems everyone likes loud music. because if you go to Lees Bar to watch Rod perform you cant get much
louder than that, and everybody enjoys it, and its packed to, ;D ;D 8)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 10:32:32 AM by davybill »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2016, 10:46:18 AM »
Every night? I think most people could stick it for one night for a good cause...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 10:56:11 AM by Scunner »

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2016, 14:09:45 PM »
I would say that Rod's not that loud, is scunner says it is for a good cause boesn't interfer with others

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2016, 14:21:33 PM »
You've started early H.  ;)

Offline davybill

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2016, 15:25:53 PM »
I would say that Rod's not that loud, is scunner says it is for a good cause boesn't interfer with others
Can you remember it Highlander, L.O.L

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf