Author Topic: Dominos Pizza Opening  (Read 10527 times)

Offline MarkPatterson

Dominos Pizza Opening
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2010, 10:00:53 AM »
I agree with you Minnie.  How about that Turkish dessert they do that's made of cream cheese and they serve it hot with lots of nuts and syrup on top? That's packed with calories.

I agree too about all the bread (and salt) they eat. And all the casserole dishes are swimming in grease. OK, it may be olive oil which is a good fat - but it's still fattening.

I think the reason many people don't want a Dominoes, KFC etc in Fethiye is that they're worried it will take the character away of the town.  But you can't stop development and progress, and as long as just one Dominoes/KFC/BurgerKing are hardly going to spoil the landscape.  You'll still have the glorious views, atmosphere and local Turkish restaurants.  People don't seem to moan about Chinese or Indian restaurants opening in Fethiye - and they're not Turkish.

Besides, why shouldn't Turks have the choice of having a Dominoes occasionally?

Offline Diverbaz 1

Dominos Pizza Opening
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2010, 10:02:30 AM »
Noticed this morning the Mac D sign has gone and it is now a (can't remember the brand but probably a Mac D owned company) pizza and hotdog advert there!!!!!!

Just seen it again "Pizzaroni Hotdog" is the name/Brand.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 12:43:57 PM by Diverbaz 1 »

Offline sunnyd

Dominos Pizza Opening
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2010, 10:19:50 AM »
I saw that on Saturday :( I thought that I had just not seen the Mac D sign as that was at the side of the building and this 'pizza' one was at the front.

Offline chewyturk

Dominos Pizza Opening
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2010, 19:10:06 PM »
So lets make Fethiye a healthier place...

Close fast food retaurants, indian retaurants and any other restaurant or lokanta that cooks with oil.
Then we'll move onto cake shops. Stop the sale of sweet treats especially baklava which is dripping in syrup.
We should finally stop the Turks drinking tea all day because there's lots of caffeine in tea.

...or we could just shut the fck up and let them do what they want in their own country [:o)]

Offline wickwilly

Dominos Pizza Opening
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2010, 21:36:45 PM »
:D

Offline reggie

« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2010, 13:58:40 PM »
that will please my little boy, but he does love the turkish pizza.

Offline fethiyeflo

Dominos Pizza Opening
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2010, 20:52:18 PM »
i heard the mcdonalds in fethiye is open but its not open in the place i thought it was going to be cos i drove by there the other day

Offline Bluwise

Dominos Pizza Opening
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2010, 10:42:11 AM »
Sweeping statements, generalisations, condemnation of the "unhealthy" - clearly the halo-polishers abound in this topic.

Nobody's tax payments subsidise me thank you.

Nobody should be so righteous as to tell me what to eat/drink - I'm a grown-up, I decide.

I don't need any further education about diet etc.  I know the basic facts, now it's up to me to choose.  

Could it be some kids put weight on when they stopped playing out?

Could it be that all food can be "unhealthy" if you eat too much of it?

Spend your days worrying about your health and screening for this, that and the other if you choose but please don't preach to others and insist they follow your lead - it may not be a lifestyle they want.
Listen to the BBC's daily health warnings of what may cause illness and you will end up quite neurotic - no thanks!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf