Author Topic: Alesta Yacht Hotel  (Read 5550 times)

Offline WendyA

Re: Alesta Yacht Hotel
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2016, 08:19:23 AM »
Again prices so much better than many parts of the world. We've recently paid the equivalent of £28 for a gin and tonic and a bottle beer in Copenhagen.

Offline Shamless2

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2016, 09:34:44 AM »
We love this restaurant, the food is excellent and the service is 1st class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2016, 12:20:12 PM »
It sure is good

Offline spo6666

• Paul
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2016, 12:36:11 PM »
Sounds like one to try when we are back in October.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2016, 20:06:49 PM »
Just been here for a meal tonight.we are staying at the Yacht Boutique and originally were going to eat at their rooftop restaurant but on persual of the menu there were only about six choices of main courses none f which we fancied so walked up to the Alesta, lovely meal and service and great views, definetely recommend this restaurant...

Offline LisaRob

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2016, 22:40:46 PM »
Can highly recommend the Alesta Beach hotel and restaurant. We booked to stay 2 nights in July as a 30th anniversary treat and also because our daughter is getting married at their beach club next July and we wanted to go and see it. From start to finish everything was perfect...from our upgrade to an apartment at no extra cost to the friendly and welcoming staff, great beach club and can only echo comments already made with regards to Murat the maitre d' and his staff...From the minute we entered the rooftop restaurant we were warmly welcomed and had a lovely table overlooking the marina. Murat explained that we could eat at our own pace and in fact after our starter they wouldnt serve our main course until we told him we were ready...at no point did we feel rushed as sometimes happens in restaurants. We ate at the hotel every night, the food was lovely, hot and fresh and very tasty and costs were comparable to other places. From memory I think 2 starters eg. Calamari and 2 main courses eg. Steak plus drinks came to around 165 lira...Also Murat makes the most delicious home-made lemonade. Breakfast was also a delicious buffet with so much choice!

Certainly from our experience I would say give this restaurant a try  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf