Author Topic: Another satisfied client of Cagatay  (Read 1903 times)

Offline stuart1955

Another satisfied client of Cagatay
« on: July 11, 2013, 20:51:22 PM »
I was over in may and saw Cagatay, he worked out what was the best plan for me, this entailed extracting four teeth and giving me temporary dentures till I returned in September,then he would do all necessary repairs and fit dental bridges, throughout the first part of the procedures I felt no pain during and after, I was lucky enough to get cheap flights with Thomas cook to come out last week I contacted Cagatay to rearrange my September appointments, I have had five appointments over the last few days the first one lasting over two hours as he had to file my top teeth and do a root canal the next day file my bottom teeth and then fit temporary teeth. again throughout all of this I had no pain and very little discomfort, I had another couple of appointments for taking impressions and adjustments and then today all the work was completed and I have to say I am over the moon with the final results and am so pleased I read all the different threads about Cagatay on CBF which made my mind up use him. And to top it all he is a really lovely guy and his two assistants were absolutely charming aswell

Offline Brianbern

Re: Another satisfied client of Cagatay
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 22:16:14 PM »
Me too last year - Maria

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf