Author Topic: Aroma Beach Club  (Read 7923 times)

Offline Ally B

Re: Aroma Beach Club
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2019, 18:00:43 PM »
Whoever has the Aroma are not scrimping on the refurbishing. The out side is being done in wood cladding and there is a new bar area.There still looks to be a fair bit of work to be done but it is looking good.Like the rest of the beach there are no beds out yet but a machine came along today cleaning the beach.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2019, 09:57:25 AM »
From the original owner:

“Hello all I am one of the owners at Aroma Beach. - we are awaiting the courts decision - then we can make some decisions about our future.  But please be aware this beach club is no longer AROMA as we are a limited company and it is owned by myself and Ahmet"
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 01:38:36 AM by stoop »

Offline charlste

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2019, 16:15:09 PM »
I read that a lot of people would boycott this place but for what its worth Good Luck.

Offline Ally B

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2019, 15:12:43 PM »
They are digging brand new brolly's into the beach just now,lovely new tables and chairs were put into the restaurant area about ten days ago,they have a little bit of work to do on the roof but the place is looking great. They must have spent a fortune on it but it will be the poshest place this end of the beach.

Offline Ally B

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2019, 14:41:31 PM »
It is getting called Wonder Beach.  They have just put solid wooden sun loungers out with turquoise mattresses it is looking very posh.There still looks to be a bit to do.

Offline madmart

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2019, 14:52:43 PM »
We've just come back from a few hours at Wonder Beach (Aroma as was) when the place is finished it will probably be very comfortable and pleasant.

We have been regulars there over the last 4 or 5 years and I defy anyone to say that the standard of service especially last year had dropped dramatically. Perhaps the landlord had taken this factor into account as I know some just didn't go their last season having had a bad experience. No doubt this would show up in the previous lessee's takings (if they were being used to set the rent).

As ever until we have heard both sides we shall not be joining any boycotts, as I have said before we prefer to make up our own minds.

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2019, 16:34:05 PM »
We've spent the day at Wonder beach.The food was excellent ,more of a restaurant quality than a beach bar.Four of us eat with drinks for approx £28 and the sunloungers/parasols are free.
A guy was questioning why the Wi Fi was'nt up and running and the manager explained that due to the Turkish hols it was late being installed
I did mention the lack of shade could be a problem,and they are planning to put up more covers.
Staff were attentive
Early days as it's only been open for two weeks but a thumbs up from us
The Badgers   8) 8)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2019, 20:46:35 PM »
enjoyed it there last year went a few times and hope to go in june

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf