Author Topic: fethiye.  (Read 1774 times)

Offline cassie5

• Newly Registered
fethiye.
« on: May 13, 2019, 15:04:35 PM »
we arrive at calis beach on the 10th june and i would just like to know from fellow forum members whats fethiye town like too visit as we are new to this area of fethiye do you get a lot of hassle when shopping  and doing other things in town.

Offline Steve A

Re: fethiye.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 16:58:56 PM »
Fethiye is beautiful,you can take a nice 45 minute stroll from Calis though a lovely park and seafront.Stop At one of the many bars and cares along the kordon.Wander around the Pas partur Which is nice to see,no great hassle from anyone except the spice shop!
A day exploring is great.
You can also have a great night out ,taxis are cheap,or you could get the water taxi from Calis which is an experience not to be missed

Offline suzyq

• Newly Registered
Re: fethiye.
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 18:44:44 PM »
You won’t be disappointed if you visit Fethiye, it is a working Turkish town so although there are plenty of tourists it still retains its Turkish vibe. My favourite bar is cafe park terras which overlooks the harbour at the far end, the view is wonderful.  Artys fish and chips is also worth a visit and the new park along the waterfront is lovely, let us know what you think

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf