Author Topic: jiva beach resort  (Read 1776 times)

Offline stephengoodall

jiva beach resort
« on: May 15, 2019, 17:07:14 PM »
hi I read on a previous post that some of you have stayed at jiva beach resort in October. myself and family are looking at possibly booking 2 weeks in October and was wandering if the complex is busy at this time of year or if they are closing things down with it being end of season. Also does the buffet restaurant get really busy with people pushing in to get their food. many thanks in advance     :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: jiva beach resort
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 17:50:47 PM »
As far as I can tell Jiva Beach is busy from April to October so is always at or close to full capacity. We were there in October and also last month and both times equally busy. The only difference between the two was that the beach bar wasn't open in April but the weather had been relatively poor in the week prior to us arriving. They were setting it up while we were there.

October was very busy - we have Scottish school holidays then English so a busy month. All facilities open.

We haven't experienced pushing or over busy buffets - there's often a queue of 3 or 4 for the omelette station but the buffet is very large so no part is ever frantic.

Offline stephengoodall

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 18:15:25 PM »
Thank you for speedy reply. We are used to staying in private villas in calis so it would be a big change to goto all inclusive. I will have a think but thank you for the info

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 19:27:06 PM »
Yes very different - we had a villa which you do feel obliged to use  :)

But now we are more than happy to let someone else do the cleaning and cook breakfast.

Jiva is a lovely AI with the bonus of Calis down the road.

Online Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 19:46:42 PM »
Jiva beach is lovely clean and modern and nice friendly staff.
We’ve stayed loads of times just had a mini break there and it was very busy the busiest Iv ever seen it there was no pushing or big ques for food in fact Iv never experienced this at Jiva like Keith says the omelette station can get a tad busy at brekky but trust me absolutely nothing like we experienced at an all inclusive in Antalya in January meal times particularly evening meals were not a pleasure...
It was Turkish children school hols and was loads of children there for some bizarre reason they would only cook one small tray of chips at a time which all the kids wanted so there was a continual huge que for said chips which kind of snaked around all the other food areas!

Offline stephengoodall

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 20:25:31 PM »
Thank you both so much. Jiva looks fantastic just need to decide if its suits us. It would be nice to be ai feels more like a holiday, only done ai once it was a few years ago in Tunisia I wouldn't reccomend it.  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf