Author Topic: Our Favourite Place  (Read 1740 times)

Offline JLS1

• Newly Registered
Our Favourite Place
« on: June 13, 2019, 16:28:40 PM »
Just thought id share this with you all................

8 years ago me and my wife and my youngest who was 4 years old then came to Calis for a 2 week holiday end of september. I came previously many years ago and tried to sell Turkey and calis to my wife who was very dubious given the bad reports over the years.

When we arrived the apartment was immaculate inside and out and facilities e.g the pool for my daughter just perfect and she began to fall in love with calis as the week wore on. We ate at Meeting Point Nil bar, Bella Mammas and Guvens all had the most fantastic meals and great service.

Fast forward 2019 my daughter is 12 years of age and we have another daughter who is 22 months and Calis is our second home and we plan our entire summers around our 2 week holiday. We love the people the food the atmosphere that Calis brings. We have a dear friend in Alis who runs a boat trip from Calis and has done since the first year we arrived. Nil Bar bar is my wife's Favourite as Angel is so attentive and funny and makes the experience special as she makes an effort with all my family, Same as every restaurant we been to in all the years.

Whats so special we haven't scratched the surface of Calis and its surroundings and as the years go by we will defiantly keep on returning.

Calis Beach Forum by far is the most knowledgeable source of info around i may not post a lot but i am regularly online reading comments and will always support what is being done here. Please keep up the good work and roll on August for my 2 week holiday.............

Offline marina

Re: Our Favourite Place
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 16:39:28 PM »
What a great post JLS1. Sums up what most of us on here feel I think. After 17 years of visiting,  we still haven't scratched the surface either!  ;D
Calis is our chill out place, we come here knowing we don't feel under any pressure to do anything but if we did there's loads to do.
Enjoy your holiday. Pretty sure you will   :)

Offline steveb1

Re: Our Favourite Place
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 20:41:18 PM »
So true we have been coming back for the last 20 years 😂

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf