Author Topic: Recommendations  (Read 5374 times)

Offline marina

Re: Recommendations
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2019, 11:31:51 AM »
Rana, speaking purely as someone renting an apartment I can definitely go along with Debbie20. We're renting an apartment at Kayapark for the month of October through Olga and she has been brilliant throughout. Very helpful, friendly and answered all my many questions quickly.   :)

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2019, 20:16:54 PM »
Hi Karennina I couldn't find the Wella salon :-\ I don't know Gunkukbasi that well, only passing through on the bus and been once to the police station.  Do you have directions or landmarks? TIA

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Recommendations
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2019, 23:08:08 PM »
Hi Rana

If you go up the main Baris Manco bulvari from Calis and turn right, you need to get off after Seckin Lokantasi on the right hand side of the main Gunlukbasi road. The road is a right turn after Seckin. The little bakers shop is on the corner, turn right just before it. 15 meters down.

Information provided by long suffering husband and father accompanying family to Wella for 20 years    :)

If you are bringing similar non-hairdressing folk, Seckin lentil soup and fresh orange juice highly recommended

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2019, 09:48:07 AM »
Doug

360 tl is an outrageous price for a bog standard manicure & pedicure, I pay 80 tl at Saloon Hera in the centre of Fethiye. Did Lana have Shellac by any chance, as that is much more expensive?

Offline Big Doug

• Not so big Doug
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2019, 20:59:09 PM »
Doug

360 tl is an outrageous price for a bog standard manicure & pedicure, I pay 80 tl at Saloon Hera in the centre of Fethiye. Did Lana have Shellac by any chance, as that is much more expensive?
Hi Liz yes she did have Shellac, but although please, I thought the cost was still high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Janette Din

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2019, 21:28:33 PM »
Fab hairdressers on main Cal is to Fethiye road opposite Anna Garden and next to Sok. went every other day for blow dry 25 lira and had a trim too, definitely recommend

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2019, 21:33:10 PM »
Is that the new one Janette? male hairdresser? Someone mentioned on here said great service from there.

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2019, 16:14:16 PM »
Found the hairdresser's Scunner thanks to your directions, unfortunately the hairdresser was fully booked Karennina.
Scunner we stopped off at Seckin Lokantası. I had lentil soup, hubby had ezogelin. Both enjoyed very much

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2019, 19:26:54 PM »
Hi Rana I do apologise  I have only just seen your post thank you to Keith for posting the directions.
Oh what a shame Aytem was fully booked as she is really good and such a nice lady, good prices too...

Maybe another time I’m sure you won’t be disappointed   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf