Author Topic: Holiday Plans 2020  (Read 7419 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Holiday Plans 2020
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2019, 23:57:27 PM »
Booked a month through easyjet from Liverpool. £418 next year against £534 this year so well happy with seats and 23kg each.

Luckily we booked on the release day which was before TC went under.

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2019, 02:34:02 AM »
Only one trip for us to Calis next year late May, as other things planned, and going self catering for the first time in 11 years. Looking forward to the freedom of an apartment.

Offline Steve A

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2019, 09:59:12 AM »
Booked a week at Mutlu mid May £1177 for two,bearing in mind it was £970 if we took flight only !
Doing Spain in July £300 for two but have free Accomodation.
Looking to do Calis in September but not if the prices are still that daft

Offline maria1949

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2019, 17:00:45 PM »
Well booked up for 2020, going dizzy trying to find a good deal,anyway, booked a week in June at the Area hotel,we normally just have a flight but crazy price so booked with Sunshine a package and cheaper, same for my excursion in August Sunshine package,,see you around John

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2019, 17:28:59 PM »
Well booked a week in June at the Area hotel.......see you around John

Certainly hope so Maria  :)  :)  :)

Offline DianeT

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2019, 22:13:09 PM »
Due to my own stupidity missed the easyjet release of the september flights and when I got the email 3 hours after they were released they wanted £1,250 for 2 return flights from manchester which I'm not prepared to pay.
Checked again this week and though still dear the flights had come down £300 and have now booked for 15 nights staying at the Oykun for about the same price as I could get a package deal.
There is a chance the prices may come down more but I am just glad it is now sorted & we can just look forward to our holiday   :)

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2020, 10:51:53 AM »
Calis still very much on my radar, just weighing up May or September.

I'm doing a week in Dublin in October as part of my Xmas pressie with tickets to see Simply Red. Never been before so looking forward to a city break somewhere new as well as a few pints of Guinness of course!

Offline swindsor

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2020, 13:28:41 PM »
My and my husband have ten nights booked in Kardamena, Kos in June on a package holiday with Jet2.

We (me, my husband and my parents) have a fortnight booked late July/early August, staying in a villa that we regularly book in Koca Calis.   We are flying with Easyjet and booked the flights the day they were released - more expensive than last year but not by too much.   Then my parents will be coming back out to stay in Calis Beach in September. They booked that package holiday with Sunshine. 

Roll on the summer   :)

Offline RichardF

• Newly Registered
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2020, 14:50:34 PM »
Definitely Sticking with Calis, booked flights back in September for 2 weeks starting in late July with EasyJet, just under £360 pp with 23kg & seat allocation so slight increase on last year but still a decent price compared to some being mentioned. Staying at Lissa Links again, 206 days and counting   8)

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2020, 20:43:20 PM »
Nothing booked for us this year yet, usually do 3 trips .
 Hubby noticed our joint account looking rather healthy before xmas, I reminded him thats because we haven't booked any flights and if they stay at these stupid prices he'll have to fund the account some more!!
I'll not be paying the current prices when i could fly half way around the world for the same amount...pure greed feeding off the back of TC.
Reminds me of years back when it was put to Keith to charter a flight for the forum , If my memory serves me right I think that was down to airlines going bump.
fingers cross theyll drop but if not we'll just pick elsewhere or go via Istanbul.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf