Author Topic: Anyone noticed the separated at birth couple one on CBF one in the Labour Party?  (Read 7580 times)

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
So it would be up to its neck in tattoos, as well.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Got it  right , straight away , a jock and a Taffy responded, have a nice day.  ;)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Des - I asked you a perfectly straightforward question.

Would you be kind enough to answer it.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
Des - I asked you a perfectly straightforward question.

Would you be kind enough to answer it.

" H " , can you remember " Toom Tabard " , from Scots History lessons ? If not, maybe something about " empty vessels " and lot of noise will sum up Dessy Boy ??

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
I have probably asked this before, but is this really  CBF forum, same old names pop up every day from the UK. Absolutely fine if its about Calis, but come on  who the hell cares about a CBF member and a prospective labour leader lookalike, One wears a Tartan skirt and no underwear  YUK ,how unhygienic . the other I haven't got a clue who he is, is he welsh, and if so does he fall down more than that other Welsh idiot on a beach, who wanted to win an election. with reference to him been an Arsenal fan, I hope he will admit to the best team (west ham ) won today, I can,   ;)   :)

Des! Seriously! Had you been drinking, or have your recent spate of peculiar posts your way of trying to liven things up on CBF or should we be worried for your mental health?

Offline desmartinson

• Banned

You Can have my good mood or my Bad mood Nichola, I can do both, I prefer the top one as I'm a True Blue Tory as you know.   ;) ps Regards to Dogan.    :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
In case the irony of your irony has been missed by you Des, one of the points made was that while you prod and provoke about the Calis Beach Forum being made up of people who post who don't live there (it's a resort website, not a website for expats there, by the way) your contributions are rarely to be found in the sections about Calis, Fethiye Turkey or expatness, they are around 85% posted in the Football and "All things that have nothing to do with Turkey" sections.

Of course that is fine - feel free not to post anything about Calis, while you post about people who don't live in Calis posting about Calis.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Very well put Keith, Understood and accepted by me.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf