Author Topic: Kervanseray - Kaya village  (Read 5043 times)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Kervanseray - Kaya village
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2006, 16:25:55 PM »
Yes, mate. I look forward to it. You got my mobile number ?

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2006, 16:30:48 PM »
No, but you can e mail it to me ;)

Tinx

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2006, 20:01:50 PM »
We paid £20 each for a night at this restuarant.

We were picked up and dropped of in Calis.  We had free wine or local beer and a meal with a show.

We choose to have red wine and it was very dry.  The local beer was free but Efes had to be paid for.

The meal was self service.  Meze which I always enjoy. Boiled chicken, boiled veg and rice.  It was all well cooked but my personal choice is spicier food so this was not to my taste.  (And I never eat rice cooked by someone else since food hygeine course)

The show
The show began with a series of dances  that was typical of a Fethiye Village wedding.
Both male and female dancers were very professional the males flexible and the girls so dainty and composed.

There was a male and a female belly dancer, gypsy dances, Kocas? or Cossack dances.  A display of knife throwing or dropping.   This all involved some audience participation.  I thought I was hiding well from the male belly dancer until he wrapped himself round me.  I was trying to get rid of glitter for days.

The night ended with a large part of the audience trying to dance on stage.

I thoroughly enjoyed the show and think that it was good value for money as the transfers were included in the price.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 20:03:56 PM by heather07 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf