Author Topic: dask  (Read 3162 times)

Offline grahamturner09

dask
« on: March 28, 2008, 21:42:35 PM »
hi can anyone help i have building and contents insurance with intasure can i arrange dask insurance from the uk and what company should i use.

regards graham

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
dask
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 23:48:14 PM »
 :) I'm a novice Graham  :-\ But as you already have insurance for 'Building & Contents' with intasure, can't you arrange DASK with them also?  Sorry if that's a daft question :-\

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
dask
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 00:08:33 AM »
I'm sure you can  Graham.  Soemone posted about this the other day

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
dask
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 00:12:05 AM »
Here's the thread

{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}19488&SearchTerms=DASK

Offline lmaddy

dask
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 09:09:26 AM »
Graham,
Intasure arranged our Dask for us, they did our to test the system as we were the first they did. Just give them a call, they have an office I think in both Istanbul and Fethiye and they need a copy of your Tapu.
Let us know how you get on.

Offline grahamturner09

dask
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 17:28:50 PM »
thank you all. i didn't realise intasure did dask as they didn't say when i took my insurance out but have talked to them since i posted.

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
dask
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 13:53:13 PM »
As i have trouble walking, does anyone know if they or anyone else will do home visits to take it out. Alan

Offline sunnyd

dask
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 14:22:35 PM »
Alan, The man that deals with all my insurance and dask just needs a few details and a photocopy of your tapu (for your dask), he will then sort a quote and then take payment. He will make a home visit... or I can help you.

Offline johnc

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2009, 12:34:20 PM »
I'm thinking of doing my insurance with Intasure this year, and am investigating getting them to do the DASK too. However, they are telling me that they need the total square metreage including all balconies, which may be different they say from the figure given on the tapu. I thought it was the tapu figure that was used at the rate of 1ytl/square metre? They say they then pass the details on to the Turkish government who provide the cost..Intasure also charge 10GBP for admin - don't recall being charged for admin last year. Advice on this would be welcome, and does anyone know if I can do the DASK with a local (Fethiye) insurance company?

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
dask
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2009, 13:00:49 PM »
Hi john just had my ins and dask done by baris ins all they wanted was sq met which was on the tapu dask cost about 120 ytl,and alan i think they do home vists. :D

quote:
Originally posted by johnc

I'm thinking of doing my insurance with Intasure this year, and am investigating getting them to do the DASK too. However, they are telling me that they need the total square metreage including all balconies, which may be different they say from the figure given on the tapu. I thought it was the tapu figure that was used at the rate of 1ytl/square metre? They say they then pass the details on to the Turkish government who provide the cost..Intasure also charge 10GBP for admin - don't recall being charged for admin last year. Advice on this would be welcome, and does anyone know if I can do the DASK with a local (Fethiye) insurance company?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf