Author Topic: Residency Permit Application Assistance  (Read 50298 times)

Offline bunny4jeff

Residency Permit Application Assistance
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2010, 16:45:48 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by karaokemark

Our Muthar charged 20tl some charge upto 100tl the courier charge to Mugla was about 80tl to have details put on the system was about 20 tl done in an office opposite passport police, photos 20tl.
As said before Rosie was a diamond she completed all the forms and did all the leg work
Mark

Hi Mark, :) Jan here, pp. Jeff! Reading all this with interest, looks like we will have to do the same now, at least, Jeff will. I am trying to find out whether the new visa regs will affect me and other nationals, or if its only the Brits! Which would be very unfair! Yes, Ilknur(Rosie) is a super lady, we will ask her if she can do it for him too, until I find out if it affects me or not.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2010, 17:10:33 PM »
I think rosie might be in the u.k. does anyone know for how long ,or is there anyone else who does it for you .:D ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2010, 17:22:54 PM »
She is there Lance, we spoke last week. There are others of course but Ilknur/Rosie is 100% trustable and doesn't overcharge - it's a good job done for a very fair price.

As with many things over there, great need will bring many offers of help. Be very careful who you choose to hand your passports and money to. For those new to the forum and as a reminder to others, handing your documents and cash to anyone who offers to help isn't always a recipe for success: {A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}24124&SearchTerms=arif

Offline Firo

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2010, 21:23:13 PM »
Recommend Koray Atak but do not know how much he charges now.
Very trustworthy and honest.
Fi

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2010, 09:24:08 AM »
Firo have you any contact details for koray atak cheers. ;)

quote:
Originally posted by Firo

Recommend Koray Atak but do not know how much he charges now.
Very trustworthy and honest.
Fi

Offline Dizzy Jan

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2010, 09:30:08 AM »
My Husband and I did our own last year lot of heartache and footslog but can be done and much cheaper

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2010, 10:05:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Dizzy Jan

My Husband and I did our own last year lot of heartache and footslog but can be done and much cheaper

We used Ilkner when we did ours, Jan I think for someone like me and Carole, who only have a basic uderstanding of the language, it would be to difficult. I know Rod's Turkish is very good.
Mark

Offline starman™

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2010, 11:07:59 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by sonic008

i have been told it is £25.00 for a work permit, so long as you do it through the turkish embassy here in the U.K...turkey end is far dearer , goodness knows why, i guess it's the
turks grabbing cash ....yet again!!

You have been told wrong. It cost 80 pounds for a work visa 6 years ago and still there is a hell of a lot of paperwork before and after that needs to be done by other agencies. Also the Turkish end is cheaper so please do not listen to everything "a friend" tells you to be true.

Offline Old Daffodil

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2010, 15:22:23 PM »
When we visited the PTT to pay for the VISA BOOK we took a numbered ticket and then went for luch as the wait was going to be so long.We had lunch and still had a wait before our ticket number was shown as next to be served!
There were white payment forms lying around in the post office and we filled in the top section where the person to be paid is with the words    MUGLA EMNIYET MUDURLUGU YABANCILAR SUBE MUDURLUGU ADINA.
On the bottom we put our name and address VERY CLEARLY PRINTED!And also the amount to be paid.We made sure that we were given a receipt as the passport police needed it.I don't know how much this costs now.The people behind the counter at the PTT did not seem to know how much things cost so it would be a good idea to find out in advance the amount you would need to pay.This was a residency application not a work permit.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 15:52:59 PM by Daffodil »

Offline terrie

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2010, 18:16:30 PM »
koray's details..office 6141488  mobile 05367811016
as fiona says..first class service  ataktranslation@gmail.com

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf