Author Topic: Aytur Hotel [MOVED]  (Read 2083 times)

Offline kizzie

Aytur Hotel [MOVED]
« on: June 25, 2009, 13:00:03 PM »
Hi

Booked a last minute to Calis Beach last week, staying at Aytur and flying Turkuaz Airlines.  Anyone any experience of either of these?

A bit wooried about the sea, sounds a bit rocky.  where are the best places for bobbing around in the water?

Have got Euros, will it be easy for us to exchange over there or do they accept Euros in restaurants and bars?

Also we love to eat in authentic restaurants, can anyone recommend anywhere locally and how much do you pay for a meal in turkey these days, when i was there 12 years ago it was mega cheap.

So many questions, so little time.  i'm not excited................much!:D

Offline sheff

Aytur Hotel [MOVED]
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 14:59:13 PM »
just got back today from AYTUR 1 week b+b had room 304 (great sea view10/10) maid was fantastic10/10, room basic 6/10, but kept spotless had problem with aircon dripping reported to ALIF who also runs letoon was sorted by the time we went back 4hrs, hot water very much hit and miss,and door to balcony would'nt shut no handle had to drag chair from inside room up againest door,room gets alot of loud noise/music from bus-stop bar next door4/10,breakfast was fine8/10,we only ate once @ the aytur(evening meal) it was fine 7/10 but we like to try differrent places,all the staff are a happy bunch9/10,at the end of the day you get what you pay for would we return yes but not at the rates they have up now as i'm sure you can get more for your money ie pool but it's in a great place enjoy your stay it's not the ritz but far from the pits lol

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf