Author Topic: Calis Beach, which apartments  (Read 3170 times)

Offline noods

Calis Beach, which apartments
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2010, 10:37:43 AM »
Thanks for that info, really useful.  We have never been to Turkey, but Calis was coming up with apartments that met our rquirements on the websites, hence why we have chosen there.
Could you tell me how safe it is for the kids running round, I was thinking it would be safer on a gated complex, which i thought sunset was!!!???

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2010, 16:11:25 PM »
Noods - my apologies for not posting this earlier, I forgot that we had it. As far as I know, Seaside has stone walls with gates all round. Hope this helps.

Offline dotty

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2010, 16:21:44 PM »
we have an appartment on sunset and i go every year 2 weeks with my husband and the rest of the school holidays on my own with my grandchildren and no problems whatsoever last year my 2 grandaughters aged 7 and 10 and my neice came with me i use to sit on the balcony at night and they sat on the bean bags talking to their new friends there's on site 24hour security also if i felt insecure in anyway there's no way i would stay on my own but we all love it  hope you enjoy wherever you end up sure you'll love turkey dotty

Offline lmaddy

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2010, 20:48:37 PM »
Same as Sunset Seaside has 24 hour security and I can confirm that the complex has a stone wall all the way round with various gated excess points. Seaside is much smaller then Sunset and like Dotty (about Sunset) says you can sit on the terrace and watch the kids. If you were going with Sunset get something near the front of the complex (so you can watch the kids) if you go for Seaside you might prefer something round by the pool. Both complex's are excellent. All I would say is Seaside is pretty much booked up for the school hols so I wouldn't leave it too long before you book either.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 20:49:37 PM by lmaddy »

Offline noods

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2010, 09:10:28 AM »
Thanks for your helpful replies, can only find one villa on seaside available so far, but its a lot more then others are charging and I cant se why.  Also found one on sunset right at the front, near the beach, but not if thats the right place you mean Lorriane. Going to book my flights today with Jet2.

Offline mazza

• Denton, Manchester, UK
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2010, 10:02:03 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by noods

Thanks for your helpful replies, can only find one villa on seaside available so far, but its a lot more then others are charging and I cant se why.  Also found one on sunset right at the front, near the beach, but not if thats the right place you mean Lorriane. Going to book my flights today with Jet2.

Hi Noods, I have a 3 bedroom apartment on Seaside, if you email me with your dates I could let you know if it is available. It is in the centre facing the pool so you could watch the children from the balcony.
Marilyn

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf