Author Topic: Internet Banking  (Read 3192 times)

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Internet Banking
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 00:57:11 AM »
In spite of my last post I just got back into my internet banking today. The reason for delays is that Garanti insist on signed authorisation for everything which was complicated by our joint account having different "mine & Sue's" account numbers. Firstly they applied my mobile number to Sue's account number which didn't work. Anyway to cut a long story short having now got back on it is a bloody good extremely secure system. I inputted a user name which they had given to me then I was immediately invited to pick my own. I then inputted a pin that they had supplied and within 15 seconds my mobile beeped for a text received which was a 6 digit number to fill the last box to log in. To set all this up I was first asked for the first 2 letters of my mother's maiden name, my father's christian name, my place and D.O.B.
All in all I think it is more secure than my UK accounts.
p.s. Now that I'm back in it is nowhere near as long winded as it sounds here.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 00:59:43 AM by kenkay »

Offline jannie

Internet Banking
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2010, 20:25:20 PM »
hi you can register your turkish mobile for uk use before you leave turkey and can top itup online no problem and recieve your security number to this,  i have and its fine i can access my accounts anytime online in the uk..

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf