Author Topic: quote for dask ?  (Read 2660 times)

Offline brianthegardener

quote for dask ?
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2010, 16:11:05 PM »
aghhh...you have your property insured...but what about the pool...are your guests and or family insured when in or around the pool area?

Offline batman

quote for dask ?
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2010, 19:17:30 PM »
Patch, you should have your pool insurance cover for major perils, the question if we had a pool or not was asked when I got a quote from them as it's part of the policy they offer and will affect your rebuild cost. It's not going to affect your house insurance, but your pool won't be covered.

Offline patch

quote for dask ?
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2010, 20:41:11 PM »
no our pool isnt insured as we could get anyone to do communal insurance as we have 14 villas all insured with different companies . so we have put a notice up at the pool saying that it is used at their own risk . unless you can give me the name of a company that will insure just the pool . thanks

Offline batman

quote for dask ?
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2010, 18:59:37 PM »
Didn't realise your on a complex, My insurance co won't insure pool on it's own comes with house policy. Someone must be able to insure it.

Offline janmack

quote for dask ?
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2010, 05:40:52 AM »
We also live on a complex and, to the best of our knowledge, Intasure are the only company to offer communal insurance for pools, however 75% of owners must sign up with them.  Like Patch, most owners here are with different companies and don't want to change.  No solution so far.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 05:42:05 AM by janmack »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf