Author Topic: Anna's Aparthotel  (Read 6640 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Anna's Aparthotel
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 15:32:47 PM »
Oh dear :(

What a real shame to read. There used to be some brilliant BBQ nights at Anna Aparts years ago, they were packed. Seems like the staff have just been left to run it and the staff really can't be bothered. The manager sounds a right charmer :-\

Offline Jenny1

Anna's Aparthotel
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2010, 16:17:42 PM »
Well on that note, i'm sooo glad I have booked the Oykun!!
Booked direct, £13 pppn, b+b in Sept and £9 in October.
Bargain!!  8)

Offline Lynn Hurst

Anna's Aparthotel
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2010, 21:36:03 PM »
Oh no we will be there 5 wk today, don't like the sound of it at all now:(, we are in the apartments are they as bad :o. We have already had our flights changed due to the Goldtrail fiasco.:-\

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Anna's Aparthotel
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2010, 11:47:59 AM »
OMG- some of what has been described remind me of Calis hotels of old- particularly the grouting in the bathrooms and hand held showers! In fact we became quickly accomstomed to some of these little foibles and when we first went back to spain a few years ago we felt we were staying in 5 star luxory compared so some Calis hotels we have stayed in. But of course all that has changed along with peoples expectations and what were once quirky little anomolies are unacceptable. They need to wake up ! I hope people are doing their tripadvisor reviews !

Offline Lynn Hurst

Anna's Aparthotel
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2010, 21:41:43 PM »
Jenny, thanks for your email I have replied via yours. :). I have been looking at the reviews on Trip Advisor and Holiday Watchdog and most of them are not very good (to say the least)!. Will we be able to move hotels when we get there, do hotels have vacancy signs like they do here or do we ask at hotel receptions for vacant rooms apartments etc. I know I sound negative but if its as bad as it sounds we won't even bother unpacking:(. All the reviews before 2009 are good when someone called mehmet was there, I read these before I booked. :)

Offline Jenny1

Anna's Aparthotel
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2010, 21:59:44 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Lynn Hurst

Jenny, thanks for your email I have replied via yours. :). I have been looking at the reviews on Trip Advisor and Holiday Watchdog and most of them are not very good (to say the least)!. Will we be able to move hotels when we get there, do hotels have vacancy signs like they do here or do we ask at hotel receptions for vacant rooms apartments etc. I know I sound negative but if its as bad as it sounds we won't even bother unpacking:(. All the reviews before 2009 are good when someone called mehmet was there, I read these before I booked. :)

I hope you don't have to change Lynn, but just in case you do, the Harman and Golden Moon both have good reviews-I have stayed at Golden Moon, it's lovely.
And prices and for both are reasonable.
Hopefully Anna's get there act together before you get there!
I'm sure you will be fine

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Anna's Aparthotel
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2010, 22:19:41 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by captainjon

This small and friendly hotel was taken over by cathy and jennup who also run the cafe Pazar.They are a great couple who would do anything for you.They will also organise a transfer for you from any airport, provide a hire car etc.book with confidence.

Is this still the case? The reviews on Tripadvisor for the last two months are absolutely crushing - has nobody told Cathy that (or indeed about this topic)? Surely she would want to know and to address the problems. I don't know her, I've been to Cafe Pazar a couple of times and it to me doesn't appear to be anything like how the Anna Aparts are being described. Hence I asked if it was still run by the same people.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Anna's Aparthotel
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2010, 22:26:12 PM »
Review from holiday watchdog.com Jul 2010.

Just back from a wonderful weeek in Calis, made even more fantastic by our experience at the Anna.
We just couldn't believe our luck, arriving at this lovely, friendly, family run hotel
- great staff who couldn't do enough to make sure our stay was perfect
- relaxing pool area and decent size pool
- beautiful gardens, ideal for chilling out and relaxing in the shade
- lovely bar with a good size TV to enjoy the World cup and decent music .....most of the time  :)
- excellent food, freshly prepared by the chef who always has a smile and obviously really cares about your enjoyment of what he has prepared for you
- really convenient, being just a short and very pleasant walk down to Calis beach, bars and restaurants
The accomodation is basic, but clean and always cool, despite the hot July sun. Didn't even need the air con, even though it was available.
This was unbelievable for what we paid, value for money doesn't even begin to describe this holiday.
Thank you to everyone at the Anna, we will be back as soon as we can
XXXXX

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member

Offline Lynn Hurst

Anna's Aparthotel
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2010, 22:46:25 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Highlander

Review from holiday watchdog.com Jul 2010.

Just back from a wonderful weeek in Calis, made even more fantastic by our experience at the Anna.
We just couldn't believe our luck, arriving at this lovely, friendly, family run hotel
- great staff who couldn't do enough to make sure our stay was perfect
- relaxing pool area and decent size pool
- beautiful gardens, ideal for chilling out and relaxing in the shade
- lovely bar with a good size TV to enjoy the World cup and decent music .....most of the time  :)
- excellent food, freshly prepared by the chef who always has a smile and obviously really cares about your enjoyment of what he has prepared for you
- really convenient, being just a short and very pleasant walk down to Calis beach, bars and restaurants
The accomodation is basic, but clean and always cool, despite the hot July sun. Didn't even need the air con, even though it was available.
This was unbelievable for what we paid, value for money doesn't even begin to describe this holiday.
Thank you to everyone at the Anna, we will be back as soon as we can
XXXXX

This was the only good review out of nine and it seems a bit to good to me compared to the rest.!!

I think somebody is trying to let the owners know.

Do you think I am panicking :-\. I have emailed you about the Letoon as they have vacancies for our dates.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf