Author Topic: Ceren Beach  (Read 1961 times)

Offline garjanco

Ceren Beach
« on: May 06, 2010, 20:30:33 PM »
Hi, I have booked the Ceren Beach Hotel. Is this the same as the Ceren Hotel or are they different?
Thanks

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Ceren Beach
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 00:11:00 AM »
Yes this is the same hotel, Ceren Beach or just Ceren hotel, wording according on who you booked with yet it is the same hotel.
I checked previously as friends who have booked for June queried the same.

Offline kevin s newsham

Ceren Beach
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 16:24:18 PM »
Hi Loz, im off to the Ceren early june. Any ideas or reports of what its like.

Offline carlchris

Ceren Beach
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 17:02:04 PM »
hi i am staying at the Ceren Hotel at this mo. Pronounce Geren, which we only discovered when our rep couldnt find us on her list.  Lovely hotel, really friendly staff. Rooms very neat and clean. Only down side i would say is not enough cupboard space but that is being picky.This is the first week of season so really quiet, hotel only half full. lovely pool, bit chilly at the mo though.Free wifi, hence able to reply today. You will enjoy i am sure.
Chris

Offline Christie

Ceren Beach
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 17:07:10 PM »
We stayed there a few years back and were perfectly happy with it - it was on par with most of the other hotels in Calis.   The only drawback is that for the past few years they have cordoned off the front of the hotel garden (which is right on the promenade) and let it to a bar which meant people were restricted the sun beds solely placed around the pool which is a bit restrictive.   Whereas when we stayed there you could space yourselves out and use all of the garden for sunbathing and benefit from the lovely breeze coming off the sea. I understand from comments made under Bar & Restaurant questions, that the Bus Stop bar is now in front of the Ceren, but not sure how much space this takes up or how it will affect the hotel guests.

Offline garjanco

Ceren Beach
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 19:13:56 PM »
Thanks for all your replies. We go mid June so really looking forward to it. Will post comments on our return.

Offline garjanco

Ceren Beach
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 19:19:33 PM »
Was looking forward to staying at the Ceren but unfortunately the hotel has overbooked so I have to find alternative accomodation 8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf