Author Topic: Cenk Bey Hotel  (Read 2852 times)

Offline TGAR

Cenk Bey Hotel
« on: June 24, 2010, 10:48:41 AM »
Arrived back on Monday after spending 9 days in Calis staying at the above hotel.I have to say I don't see many reviews etc for this hotel so thought I would enlighten everybody. We stayed here last september for a week & liked it so much we booked again for the June. A small 3 star family owned/run hotel by Cenk & his wife Andrea, the place is spotlessly clean and cleaners are in every day. The pool is a good size and never seemed to be too crowded even when the hotel was busy.The staff are all extremely friendly and will do anything to help make your holiday more enjoyable. We booked through Travel Republic and only paid £108.00 for 9 days half board. The food is eaten by Cenk & his family (2 Kids) and also by the staff so obviously can't be much wrong with it!At that price we still eat out several times as we have certain places we still love to eat in i.e. Bella Mamas.A very good choice hotel for those who like to be within a 5 minute walk of the beach but just far enough away to be nice & peaceful. We would highly recommend this place to all CBF members.

Offline marina

Cenk Bey Hotel
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 10:57:35 AM »
We've always stayed at the Oykun, but nice to see a good review for a different hotel.  Have heard of it, but where is it please?

Offline TGAR

Cenk Bey Hotel
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 11:01:16 AM »
Hi Marina,
Just walk up from the water taxis to the first set of lights and turn right. The hotel is a couple of hundred yards up on the left hand side,
Tony

Offline marina

Cenk Bey Hotel
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 11:13:24 AM »
Thanks Tony.
May have a look at that for next year as, at the moment, Thomsons prices for the Oykun are well over £200 more than we paid this year and I'm not convinced they'll be coming down much either.  Time for a search round I think.
Glenys.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Cenk Bey Hotel
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 11:25:44 AM »
Not as far as a couple of hundred yards Tony  :)

Offline marina

Cenk Bey Hotel
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 11:28:04 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

Not as far as a couple of hundred yards Tony  :)

Does that depend on whether it's in a straight line or not!   ;)

We've probably walked past it loads of times but never taken much notice - shows how observant I am!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Cenk Bey Hotel
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 11:49:18 AM »
It's almost opposite the entrance to the Aries/Orient Hotel, has a row of aircon units along the entire length of the roof. Generally positive comments from what I recall.

Offline marina

Cenk Bey Hotel
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 11:54:10 AM »
Thanks Scunner, I'm pretty sure I know where it is now.  Still nice and handy for everywhere.

Offline TGAR

Cenk Bey Hotel
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2010, 12:32:42 PM »
Seems longer when I have been lubricating the vocal chords at the local hostelries Scunner!

Offline kymjo

Cenk Bey Hotel
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 20:55:11 PM »
I have just returned from Cenk Bey hotel and as above we couldnt fault it at all. Family who run it and all the staff were so friendly and helpful. Excellent standard for cleanliness and food. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff any time of day or night. Would highly reccomend this hotel we paid £258 each for 14 nights half board that includes flights.  Will be going again

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf