Author Topic: Alper - are my Emails getting through to you?  (Read 2744 times)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Alper - are my Emails getting through to you?
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2010, 07:02:34 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by nichola

Why not bank with Finansbank; almost all the staff there speak excellent English (so you don't have to rely on just one person) - offer a superb personal service and I have never in eight years had an issue with them in any way.

They also have a very user friendly web site in English which won an award not so long ago.

Nicolah I agree a lot of the staff speak English but I left Finnans because of the charges to keep my daily account open and the lower interest rates on 30 day accounts, but this is my biggest worry, being owned by a bankrupt country.

http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/news-226244-finansbank-sees-initial-public-offering-start-of-2011.html

Mark

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2010, 08:02:17 AM »
I think your fears are unfounded Mark, Fortis has changed hands twice in the last year and that didnt bother you?
I have never had any problems with charges on my accounts and found the monthly rates the same as anywhere else.
The staff at Finans have been excellent for me, even sorting out Digiturk.

Ill stick with Finans

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2010, 08:32:04 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by tinkerman

I think your fears are unfounded Mark, Fortis has changed hands twice in the last year and that didnt bother you?
I have never had any problems with charges on my accounts and found the monthly rates the same as anywhere else.
The staff at Finans have been excellent for me, even sorting out Digiturk.

Ill stick with Finans

Andy my money is very hard earn't so I don't take chances I share my money about so if a bank goes under I am covered by the goverment guarantee, I did not invest a lot in Fortis until it was taken over by BNP Paribas who have now taken TEB bank which will merge with Fortis so it has not changed hands.
My fears may be unfounded I don't think any banks will be allowed to go under again but I will not take risk each to his own.
mark

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf