Author Topic: Area Hotel  (Read 3123 times)

Offline daybreak

Area Hotel
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2011, 17:24:21 PM »
Went there in 2005. Nice and clean, lovely views. Normal Turkish breakfast. The room we had was a bit strange, with a mezzanine floor for the bedroom and bathroom. and right in the corner with a tiny balcony, but in the heart of everything so made up for that.

Offline Christie

Area Hotel
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2011, 11:06:20 AM »
We stayed there probably about 5 years back - we had a front room which was quite small and the wardrobe was so tiny we had to hang most of our clothes in the bathroom (which was also very small).  There was also no room to put our suitcases.  Our friends had one of the rooms with the mezzanine floor which they liked but we thought was a bit odd (lots of steps) but at least it meant we could put our suitcases in their room.  However, as has been said before, the situation of the Area is excellent, the pool is probably the best in Calis, and the breakfasts were very good. We stopped going there because they increased the room rate  by so much.

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Area Hotel
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2011, 14:37:48 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jukebox

I dont know about Cavfan but I will be staying in our lovely apartment!  ;)

Due to 'circumstances' we will now be staying at the Hotel too which will be a real challenge for us having had our own place for 7 years and before that staying at the Eroz and Harem for many years! It is quite exciting as it will feel like a different holiday being 'so far' up the prom!!

Does anyone have a contact for the hotel as I would like to get in touch to make some requests! [:X]

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Area Hotel
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2011, 13:02:11 PM »
Bumping this topic for selfish reasons. Interested in what the 1905 pub is like this year? ALso what are the closet eateries to the Area as we may actually try new places this year!

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Area Hotel
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2011, 18:18:32 PM »
Have just returned after 2 weeks at this charming hotel. Lovely position on the prom and we had a sea view which was fabulous. The reviews regarding wardrobe space are accurate but we found ways around that - I had the space and Shaun didnt! The bathroom was a good size and the shower was hot and the pressure good. Towels and sheets changed daily - generally spotless hotel. The pool was fab and plenty of beds. Its true the other guests are mainly German, Dutch and some Russians but we did all get on together ! The 1905 pub was a great bar and as there were a crowd of us they looked after us well. The rooms referred to with a mezzanine are actually family rooms and the downstairs contains a double bed setee and the upstairs a double bed, so anyone who got one without paying extra were lucky! Would stay again in a heartbeat!

Offline shelli

Area Hotel
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2011, 14:34:09 PM »
Stope telling people how good it is Me!

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Area Hotel
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2011, 17:21:03 PM »
Stope? OK dont go you'll hate it! The Efes is warm and expensive , the beach in front is full of ciggy butts and the staff speak Tukish! its rubbish

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf