Author Topic: Great way to buy Ebooks  (Read 3381 times)

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Great way to buy Ebooks
« on: January 09, 2012, 10:04:45 AM »
One of the Forums long standing members (Haino) runs a business called E Reader UK. He offers a fantastic service where you pay a one off payment of £12.50 and then get to chose a book every month from the WH Smith top 100 chart. There is also an option to upgrade and for a small extra cost you can choose 2 books each month.

I bought Chris a subscription for Xmas and she is delighted with the service and now has a collection of the latest books on her E Reader.

I think he will also soon launch a similar service for the top 100 children's books.

This really is a fantastic value for money service, well done Gordon.

Further details can be found at :

http://www.ereadersales.co.uk/shop/page/2?shop_param=

Offline Heather Davis

Great way to buy Ebooks
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 08:28:57 AM »
Thank you very much for the info Rimms - a brilliant service, I have just joined the club. I mentioned your name when joining so you should receive a thank you from Gordon.

Offline Heather Davis

Great way to buy Ebooks
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 13:26:56 PM »
I'm so impressed with my new membership to the E Readers UK Club. I've only been a member for a few days and have received fantastic and very friendly service. So far I have chosen my book of the month from the W H Smith top one hundred list and received two other great books free plus an interesting News Letter for January. I'll be hard pushed to keep up with my reading at this rate!For all this I've paid the Princely sum of one pound....For anyone lucky enough to have received an E Reader this Christmas - I would reccomend you to check out this service.

Offline Rimms

• Prolific Member
Great way to buy Ebooks
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 20:08:33 PM »
Glad you like it Heather, Chris is also delighted with her membership and has a loads of top books on her e reader just waiting to be read around the pool this summer.

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
Great way to buy Ebooks
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 20:38:55 PM »
Whilst sipping a nice glass of wine i hope George  8)

Offline Heather Davis

Great way to buy Ebooks
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 21:00:05 PM »
It's so cold, wet and miserable here at the moment George it's difficult to imagine lazing by the pool in the sun reading a book! I'm pretty much glued to my fireside enjoying the latest book received from the book club.

The mountains all around Fethiye have a thick covering of snow and Istanbul and Ankara are reported as being well below freezing - the weather reports on TV are showing the chaos that the snow bound City dwellers are having to face every day.

Once again thank you for posting about the fab E-Reader Club. What a brilliant idea!

Offline Rimms

• Prolific Member
Great way to buy Ebooks
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 21:01:48 PM »
As you would expect Geoff, I hope you will call round and join us for one or three?? We are there all year !

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
Great way to buy Ebooks
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2012, 22:07:35 PM »
We look forward to meeting up in early June George.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf