Author Topic: Quad bike / ATV annual tax  (Read 4196 times)

Offline joannasal

Quad bike / ATV annual tax
« on: March 03, 2012, 13:45:03 PM »
As most people know the annual tax on quad bikes has been a topic for discussion for a while.
I cannot and will not afford the ridiculous amount I am currently being told to pay, so I have spoken with tax office and police - finally they all agree this tax situation is wrong and needs to be sorted out. The man at the tax office said that we need a lawyer, go to court, may take 4 - 5 months, but then we should get the amount reduced (if lucky get a rebate!!) and in my case I should be paying 92 TL per year.
I have a lawyer who is putting together a case for court. If anyone else would like to join me please contact me and i will give you details.
Thank you

Offline goatman

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 16:49:25 PM »
This case has already gone to court and quad bike owners won. Slowly people are getting their money back. Call Atinc on 0532 5717800. His wife was the solicitor who took it to court. I hope that helps

Offline joannasal

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 05:26:40 AM »
Atinc - yes, very honest man who disappeared last year with my tax money and court money. I was not the only one he cheated. He refused to answer emails or telephone calls and completely vanished. Maybe you were lucky - not every one was and this problem is still on going - it was bought up again recently on another forum.

Offline atinc

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 14:22:35 PM »
Dear Joanna,

All taxes cases against tax office for quad bike taxes had just finished. The tax office agreed to make necessary corrections about taxation, and there will be no more over taxation for quad bikes from now on.

You only have to pay 46,00 TL for July 2012.

You have paid 427 TL for 2010, 454 TL for 2011 and 240 TL for January

The over payments (about 872 TL) that you have made will be paid directly to your bank account by the tax office when all these legal procedures finishes.

Please be informed that we are on the case on your behalf from the first beginning, we won it, and when the tax office will be ready (it may take couple of weeks) to pay your money back you will be informed.

The money we received from you (427 TL) was for 2010 period taxes, and paid to tax office on your behalf, and you will get back the overpayment amount.

Regards
ATINC

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 16:55:23 PM »
Lesson to be learned perhaps; NEVER accuse anyone of being a cheat/thief until the situation is fully resolved. I hope everything works out well for ALL concerned. Personally, I think that ALL quad-bikes should be banned, noisy machines driven by people with, mostly, no experience of such means of transport. [:(!]

Offline atinc

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 22:38:26 PM »
Dear Joanna,

I've tried to contact your e-mail couple of times, but there was no response.

We applied to Fethiye Tax Office on the date of 1st Nov 2011;
-with the reference no: 69051 to ask them to pay back your overpaid tax for 2010/1 (January 2010) which you gave it to us to be paid on your behalf to tax office on the date of 11st August 2010 as 223,56 TL (TAX OFFICE RECEIPT NO: 030050000099).

-with the reference no:69050 to ask them to pay back your overpaid tax for 2010/2 (July 2010) which you gave it to us to be paid on your behalf to tax office on the date of 11st August 2010 as 203,95 Tl (TAX OFFICE RECEIPT NO: 030050000100).

-with the reference no:69053 to ask them to pay back your overpaid tax for 2011/1 (January 2011) which was paid by you via bank on the date of 3rd August 2011 as 236,62 TL.

-with the reference no:69052 to ask them to pay back your overpaid tax for 2011/2 (July 2011) which was paid by you via bank on the date of 3rd August 2011 as 218,00 TL.

Your court case principle no's are 2010/2420E and 2012/94E.

When you go to the tax office, please visit the clerk who deals with MTV SERVISI-Motor Vehicles Taxes Department, his name is TURGAY who is located at the ground floor (left-hand side when you enter the tax office); or if you want, you can go directly to the Director of the tax Office, his name is Salih Demir.

If you want you can ask them to call me or just give the reference numbers, then you will be sure about your getting your money back.

I will also be pleased if you let me know about the others whom  I've cheated  :) so that I can compensate for my faults.

Kind regards
ATINC KOYLU
Mobile: +90 532 5717800
e-mail: atinc@koylu.com.tr

Offline Eric

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 20:05:46 PM »
Advantage Atinc:D: :) ;)

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 19:27:54 PM »
Still no on-line apology though Eric, some people are so pig ignorant & rude.: :)

Offline atinc

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 15:42:29 PM »
Dear Joanna,

The Motor Vehicles Taxes Department instructed The Accountancy Department of Fethiye Tax Office on the date of 10th April to send your money directly to your bank account at ING BANK. You will receive your money, please check your bank account.

I think I deserve an apology.

regards
ATINC

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 16:06:48 PM »
If only everyone was a diligent as Atinc wouldn't it be wonderful. At the very least a personal and public apology is due here I think!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf