Author Topic: Animal Antics  (Read 2679 times)

Offline joannasal

Animal Antics
« on: March 13, 2012, 09:38:41 AM »
The above named group are based in Ovacik and are fairly new. Like so many other people they are a group of people who love animals and are doing their best to rehome unwanted animals, rescue animals (look at their facebook page(animalanticsovacik@groups.facebook.com)and read about Max) and generally improve the lives of animals in Ovacik and the loacal surrounding area.
This Thursday they are having a coffee morning at the Morning Star hotel in Hisaronu (just past Grand Yucel hotel, left hand side on the corner). They sell cakes and pastries, there is a bric & brac table and lots of reading books. If the lady with the pasties is there I can DEFINITELY recommend them - they are fab! Please try and support them.

Thanks

Offline ovaciksarah

Animal Antics
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 10:10:32 AM »
They are really doing a fantastic job, Sallyanne is always available to help, she managed to get the starving kangol bitch I found, spayed and given a foster home until a permanent one can be found.  Went to the coffee morning last Thursday, and was well attended, good luck

Offline joannasal

Animal Antics
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 14:27:52 PM »
The date for the coffee morning is 22nd of this month at 11am. Book exchange aswell as book sales. All proceeds are for the animals  :)

Offline milliemars

Animal Antics
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 14:20:54 PM »
Hi Sarah I am the Kangol bitches foster mum,She is such a woderful little girl ( not so little ) lol and is coming on in leaps and bounds.She has got so much love to give,she will be having her last injections this week.My own dog Raki hasd been amazing with her she watches him like a hawk and then copies what he does.She is ready to be rehomed,and if there is anyone looking for a very loyal and loving dog who lives outside they could do no better than Sky.There are pictures of her on FB under Animal Antics.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf