Author Topic: Fethiye Property Services  (Read 8457 times)

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Fethiye Property Services
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2013, 22:55:42 PM »
I have managed your apartment in the karagözler more than one year and you or other owners did not have any problems about my services! Apartment had been cleaned before guests arrived, transfers had been done on time!!!

Beginning of the summer season I met with two other owners in the apartment and told them politely I had health problems and I was not sure to go on managing your property. They said ok and they understood me.

Ok Engin, you were supposed to check the apartment every fortnight over the winter - how many times did you do it?  Not often I can tell you else there wouldn't have been the build up of pine needles on the rear terrace.  The consequence of that is that the drains eventually blocked, the terrace flooded and the water flowed down and damaged the downstairs neighbours property.  Same with the small leak in the roof - it should have beem picked up and repaired immediately.

Regular inspections, which you were contracted to do - and paid in advance for - would have prevented at least one of these becoming an issue.  In fact I was there when you were hired and the issue of the pine needles was mentioned and you said you understood.  Obviously not. 

Maybe you could explain exactly what you did for your maintenance fee, other than arrange a couple of transfers and organise a cleaner?

You lost out on transfer business because you didn't reply to emails - I'm aware of at least one occasion where emails regarding cleaning and transfers elicited no reply, I'm sure if I speak to the girls there are others.

When you were there in June it had already been decided (several months previously) that you were being sacked from looking after the Karagozler apartment - neither Suze nor Sarah could be bothered getting into any dispute and put it down to experience. 

On the basis that you didn't do as you were contracted to do, have you considered refunding the maintenance charge for last winter?

You paid only for karagozler apartment but I help you about your another house in paspatur. I did several works for your tenants and I did not tell to you any of these!!!

I helped your tenants about electric meter, aircon, hop & fire for free. I did not want them to cause you problem while you were away from Fethiye !!!

They left the house like a mess. This was the time when my health problems started about my back. And I have told you on the phone my health problem and you said to me you understood me.

I have several times stopped my work and went your house to opened the door and showed your house to potential buyers. I did these to help you. At the end one of your friend wanted to key and she still has the key.

"for free" - I have never asked you to do anything for free, far from it.  I told you that any work you had to do at the Paspatur would be paid when either Suze or I were over.  I did ask previously about transfering money over to you, but you refused as you only want cash.

We spoke on the 27th January and you agreed to do the exit for the tenants and carry out any work needed to put the property on the market.  I told you that you would be paid when one of us was over in the spring and you were happy with that and said you'd send photographs of what needed done.

I chased you several times by email and SMS and by 29th June the work had still not been done.  I actually spoke to you on the phone when you were up at the apartment in Karagozler and again you said "no problem, no problem".  Well, it obviously was a problem because you still didn't do the work.  I'd given Suze the money to pay you for the work on the Paspatur house, but as you hadn't done it, you didn't get it. 

At no time did I give you permission to show that property to anyone.  In fact you had no right to show to any prospective buyer before carrying out the work I'd asked you to do, almost six months previously.  By doing so you effectively lost us at least one potential buyer. 

The competition for the foreigners cash is fierce in the Fethiye area, and while you may have provided good service in the past, you certainly haven't recently. 

Incidentally, I sent you an email detailing my concerns at the start of July to which I received no reply.  I also seem to remember last year we went through the same rigmarole where you didn't get back to me about work we wanted done until I posted on here.  Service as normal then...

JF

Offline efersiz

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2013, 08:00:25 AM »
If you ever checked my web site, you can easly see there is no property management page from beginning of 2013. I have keys from my customers who i am doing pool and garden maintenance. I keep the keys for emergencies.

Ok Engin, you were supposed to check the apartment every fortnight over the winter - how many times did you do it?  Not often I can tell you else there wouldn't have been the build up of pine needles on the rear terrace.  The consequence of that is that the drains eventually blocked, the terrace flooded and the water flowed down and damaged the downstairs neighbours property.  Same with the small leak in the roof - it should have beem picked up and repaired immediately.

Your roof space is full up other apartment owners materials, how can i go up to roof? I told you last year to talk it with the chairman i do not know you talk or not.

You lost out on transfer business because you didn't reply to emails - I'm aware of at least one occasion where emails regarding cleaning and transfers elicited no reply, I'm sure if I speak to the girls there are others.

I did not lost transfer business because i only do transfers to my friends like you for help. Who i am passing guest informations for transfers works for Lagoon Travel. People choose him because he has people carrier which is registered to Association of Turkish Travel Agencies and he does the job affordable.

In your paspatur house a turkish man and a English woman stayed. The man said they argue and they leave. The Turkish man gave me the key late after lots of telefon calls in front of the big migros. I told this to you as well.

I did not have any email from you in July, i am so sorry. If I had an email, I prefer to phone you as before. I told you this and you know, my writing English is not good. Because of this I can not write all in my brain about this forum topic as well.

Problem is not my services John, problem is I have stopped to work for you.

After helping you when you need in the past, i still does not know what i did wrong.

You can recommend me or not, but i will still go on the work for who needs help.

Because you are English, you are right!
Because English is your native language, you can write what you want easly. I am sorry but my writing English is this much.

All the best, John and thank you to teach me one more thing in my business.

Offline SuzzPuss

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2013, 10:21:17 AM »
Engin, you've written at total of 9 posts on this forum and 5 of them have been long posts in defence of yourself and your company.  I don't think anyone is complaining about the quality of your workmanship when you actually do it.  Or indeed complaining because you've been ill.  It's all about your communication.  You English is very good.  I know you don't like replying to emails but you're capable of replying on here and chatting on Facebook so you can do it.  If you'd really rather not, then reply to emails with a telephone call.  Use Skype if it's too expensive.  Communication is all.  People can cope with enormous amounts of inconvenience if they know what's going on.

Incidentally, insulting the English is probably not the best way to get customers.

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2013, 13:28:09 PM »
Engin, strange how none of what has been put as a reply is related to any of my comments.

I neither have the will of time to answer what you have put but I will state that you did come and take pictures and discuss rectifying a few issues in October 2012. I had to chase on a number of occasions on CBF ans via facebook as recommended on here to elicit any response and that was not until from what I recall March/April 2013.

Eventually we did speak and you promised to complete the work discussed. I never got a proper quote and in May had to chase to get the work we had agreed on carried out when we were over.

Issues with the quality of work by the builder who I am happy to name as Hanel House are separate to what we are talking about and I find it hard to see how your initial diagnosis of the issues changed between October 2012 and May 2013.

My comments are not made to cause a big issue just to inform others of my experiences and that of a neighbour who I am sure would have know who he was dealing with.

I did not mention the mess left behind or also the broken Mosaic candle holder which we cleaned up, the guy who broke it just shrugged and walked off, did I mention this before, NO as I had no intention of making this a personal crusade of petty.

Finally, and on reflection if the amount of time and energy you have spent replying on here was mirrored when dealing with potential and new clients there would be no communications issues in the first place   ;)

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2013, 15:37:29 PM »
Engin, strange how none of what has been put as a reply is related to any of my comments.

I neither have the will of time to answer what you have put but I will state that you did come and take pictures and discuss rectifying a few issues in October 2012. I had to chase on a number of occasions on CBF ans via facebook as recommended on here to elicit any response and that was not until from what I recall March/April 2013.

Eventually we did speak and you promised to complete the work discussed. I never got a proper quote and in May had to chase to get the work we had agreed on carried out when we were over.

Issues with the quality of work by the builder who I am happy to name as Hanel House are separate to what we are talking about and I find it hard to see how your initial diagnosis of the issues changed between October 2012 and May 2013.

My comments are not made to cause a big issue just to inform others of my experiences and that of a neighbour who I am sure would have know who he was dealing with.

I did not mention the mess left behind or also the broken Mosaic candle holder which we cleaned up, the guy who broke it just shrugged and walked off, did I mention this before, NO as I had no intention of making this a personal crusade of petty.

Finally, and on reflection if the amount of time and energy you have spent replying on here was mirrored when dealing with potential and new clients there would be no communications issues in the first place     ;)

Just read through my earlier posts and am even more confused about the reply/speech which has been made

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf