Author Topic: Hisaronu Centre re build  (Read 6491 times)

Offline sunisfun

• Newly Registered
Re: Hisaronu Centre re build
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2013, 11:43:11 AM »
I am 18 and went last year twice (june & october), I went at the end of June and loved it! I loved the fact there is bars and clubs and I actually think when you are in the clubs it is a mixed age range. In october (it was pretty dead) but there was a guy late 40s dancing away in Zombie bar.
I think it may be a good thing that everything is getting changed about. I do not think the music is as loud as some are making out. They are not allowed to play loud music that can be heard on the streets after a certain time(think its around 12). Most bars turn off/lower music when mosque is doing the prayer.
Also you will always need to walk in the middle of the street as its always been like people are harassing you to go into their restaurant. I went when I was younger and there was less restaurants/bars and it was the same.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 12:40:27 PM »
I think the owners intentions are to make their bar the best then they will attract the custom and tough on the others. so each bar owner is probably trying to outdo their neighbour. Which ones succeed only time will tell.

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 13:29:21 PM »
At 18  my attitude would probably be the same as yours regarding loud music :-)  but you are very much in the minority  sunisfun     at 18  in H .   

Offline sunisfun

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2013, 17:48:32 PM »
At 18  my attitude would probably be the same as yours regarding loud music :-)  but you are very much in the minority  sunisfun     at 18  in H .
I understand most people my age go to malia/magaluf/napa but I went with my family range 17-60  in June and they did not find the music too loud. I think to say I am a minority is ludicrous as families do go and I think Hisaronu is one of the places that has a mixed age group.
Also to think because I am 18 I have the attitude that music is not too loud is also not correct. I for one hate going by places with loud music that is just terrible.

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2013, 07:48:09 AM »
All I  can say is your group could  not have walked down Bar Street  through the centre of Hisaronu after 9.30pm during the peak season.
I am not a `boring old fart` believe me.. and I  love most music... but Hisaronu `s Bar street volume level of music is horrendous after 9/9.30pm and is getting worse, and will get even more worse now  from June to September and most visitors will agree with me whatever their ages  . Its a major complaint and the most talked about complaint with 90% of the visitors. >:( and we live here for seven months a year so I  know its true ... believe me   sunisfun 

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 08:33:44 AM »
I agree with Sleuth that the bottom few hundred yards of main street seem to have a noise war.And anyone daft enough to try and eat at their places must have their rice & chips dancing off their plates.But that's just a tiny fraction of Hisaronu and we just avoid that part of the street late at night.There are far nicer parts of the village to be in and the best ones are off the beaten track.!!    ;)  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf